Yeah im picking up the KM outer barrel set(MC51 peice + g3 outer peice + flash hider, all threaded) and the Silencer adapter from a guy i play with that had them left over.

Otherwise i think you can get the classic army version, there used to be Warthers Originals on eBay but they seem to have either gone under or just emptied all their inventory. Try asking a dealer if he can get the parts.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the outerbarrel from the front sight onwards is removable?

Excellent!! :D I thought I was going to have to buy a whole new outer barrel to mount a silencer flush with the front (as you can probably tell, my SG1 is still in the post :P).

Oh, by the way, I've ordered the JG 'clone' which doesn't seem to have got much publicity, so I'll post pics up as soon as possible.

Thanks for the info!

Fitted my g3sg1 with a Magpul PRS2 Stock...

Lots of work to put it on ,

i had to remove al the internal aloy parts from the back of the receiver wich holds the

original stock...

looks like a graveyard inside...

Battery is going inside the sling btw...

Looks really nice.

Edited by Hoppum

Hmm i imagine its going to look ace, but ive had 1 virgin Marui die on me because the damn screws that hold the grip to the box backed out over time and the pinion angle messed up and wham. The connection just isnt as solid as the m4 connection is, with more plastic/metal interfacing to hold it straight.

Looks sweet though, ive fancied a MSG90 myself. Battery Sling Eh, a stick wouldnt fit in the foregrip?

Oh right i have confirmation that the DBT SR25 mag pouches are cake for the G3, im picking up 2 quads from a guy i play with next game. OMG im running out of monies.

Edited by Azulsky
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Little update on mine...

Mosfet installed ,

new 140% spring 5th one now , FPS keeps going downwards , i guess the prometheus springs wear out quickly ,

got a systema now...

And the battery in the sling is a HUGE problem ,

It keeps burning down , even , one battery exploded in the sling...

Now i run a 9.6v 3000 Mah PEQ box ,

and that is going good ,

rewired to the front (thats a *badgeress* with a mosfet...)

And the stock come loose one time ,

now i screwed it solid , no more wobble or anything

and , if it comes off now ,

i can better throw away my G3 ,

because the body needs to break in half...

Pics still to come...

my g3.

Sweet! It's incredible how a touch of paint can completely change the look of it. I think I'm going to do the same thing on mine. Here's a pic of what it looks like actually :

post-47590-1202065284_thumb.jpg

And here's my MC51 :

post-47590-1202065474_thumb.jpg

Both based on Tokyo Marui G3's fitted with CA metal bodies.

Looking darn sweet, but in my opinion, it's sporting one 203 too much.. ;)

You're right. I had a second thought about it and came to the same conclusion. If it was at least a M203 long, it would look ok, but still...

Anyways, I have other configurations available : one would be something SAM-R-like, with a scope and bipod. The other is the machine gun setup, with drum mag and bipod.

The full stock is very comfortable, but it definitely looks better with the slither stock IMO.

About that red dot mount you have, would it happen to be the Guarder one? If yes, do you know any place where I could get it because I've seen it out of stock in my usual shopping places (WGC, UN)?