• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yays, I love parcels :)

My SG-1 has a friend now...

24pksp0.jpg

2guz349.jpg

(yes the redot dot is too far back on the SG-1, I chucked it on for the photo and didn't look where I was placing it)

Edited by Nicoli
The waffle king arms highcaps and standards are by all accounts far better than TM and CA mags, their plastic mids aren't as good as that though.

I second that. I have used some KA mid-cap plastic mags and I don't recommend them. They didn't fit well in the first place, and I mistakingly forced them to clip them correctly.

That didn't change a thing, except it wore down the plastic piece that catches the front magazine lip (Part G-23). Now, the magazines are a bit loose (both TM and KA std mags) and I don't know if it's because of it that I get misfeeds when going full auto.

Nonetheless, the waffle mags look really good and they can be found in box sets (5x) at WGC for 66$.

**Now, if anyone one has a spare G-23 part to sell or tell me where I can find it, that would be VERY much appreciated.**

Edited by Marginal
I second that. I have used some KA mid-cap plastic mags and I don't recommend them. They didn't fit well in the first place, and I mistakingly forced them to clip them correctly.

That didn't change a thing, except it wore down the plastic piece that catches the front magazine lip (Part G-23). Now, the magazines are a bit loose (both TM and KA std mags) and I don't know if it's because of it that I get misfeeds when going full auto.

Nonetheless, the waffle mags look really good and they can be found in box sets (5x) at WGC for 66$.

**Now, if anyone one has a spare G-23 part to sell or tell me where I can find it, that would be VERY much appreciated.**

You know what... Ive been looking for an excuses to use the silicone RTV I've been sitting on.. let my try and cast one from mine and I'll see if that will work for you...

Waffle? scuze me, this aint no AK thread :P

My TM fits in the G&G. I do want to get a upgraded one(trigger happy i think is what its called)

What woudld they be called then if not "waffle"... Ribbed? for our pleasure? :D

They got the Guarder mount base back in stock at WGC :D

I've already ordered one. I got a "player-in-the-making" G3 here but I will post pics of it when I receive this precious rail.

You know what... Ive been looking for an excuses to use the silicone RTV I've been sitting on.. let my try and cast one from mine and I'll see if that will work for you...

I'm not sure to understand... you mean you might have this part?

Edited by Marginal

What woudld they be called then if not "waffle"... Ribbed? for our pleasure? :D

Koch lovers only

zing!

But in all seriousness the "ribbed" ones are aluminum IRL, and the normal marui ones are steel

Well here is my G3 SG1 (CA SAR Taktik). Haven't done much to it externally apart from add the silencer and scope rail.

Internally I have replaced a couple of the poor CA parts and improved the compression in the mechbox and added a TM hop unit, 534mm KM tightbore, and a V Hop bucking. Shooting a solid 345fps.

A pretty nice DMR... :)

Here's some pics..

dsc00484oj5.jpg

dsc00485db7.jpg

dsc00486kp2.jpg

Last week however I managed to break the stock off :( I have fixed it (thankyou araldite :rolleyes:) but to be honest something more practical would be better. What would one of those folding stocks look like on a full length G3, I don't think I have seen one before...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/sol...3Zoomed-Out.jpg

TM G3A3 with Real Wood Furniture & Full Metal Body!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/sol...cockinghand.jpg

Those old mags of mine don't really do it justice - I would get some old-style KA waffle mags, if I weren't selling (its too damn big!).

Where did you get the funiture from?

And was it hard to fit?