• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like I've got to make myself one of those int-ops G3s as well...

technically speaking, what G3 should I go for?

need something durable that works out of the box...preferably metal, or atleast compatible with [x metalbody]

cheers

- Pkekyo

/EDIT: too many of the same damn word in the same damn sentance...damnit! it's happening again!

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
I feel like I've got to make myself one of those int-ops G3s as well...

technically speaking, what G3 should I go for?

need something durable that works out of the box...preferably metal, or atleast compatible with [x metalbody]

cheers

- Pkekyo

/EDIT: too many of the same damn word in the same damn sentance...damnit! it's happening again!

I would go with a CA and paint over the schwaben arms logo. For the money I think its the best variant right now. Although if it was me and cash wasn't an option I would use a TM and just upgrade the body, but thats just me I guess...

G3ZF_k.jpg

- Classic Army SAR Sportmatch M41 SG

- original BW Hensoldt/Wetzlar ZF 4x24 Typ I

- original BW Stanag Mount

- original BW leather sling

MfG Lee

Man, that must have been one expensive setup. Maybe you can get those accessories cheaper in Germany, but here in the States, that scope/mount combo would have cost over $300.

Very nice rifle. I'm a little jealous now.

Thank you all for the nice comments.

I had some luck, i got the scope + mount + original box + cleaning kit for "only" 142.50 Euro.

MfG Lee ;)

:o That is a very good price, when i was looking around for those scopes i found that just the mount base without the scope ran into $80 - $120 alone!

who wins for most rape?

Weird design there... Using the mag as a pistol grip!? I can't see that being too comfy with a G3 mag :huh:

I have just fitted a G&G folding stock to my G3 and I have to say it looks pretty cool, also with as 9.6v mini in the foregrip it seems better balanced and nicer to wield. I'll get some pictures up shortly...

Edited by The Taurus

MC51001.jpgWell...

UMP stock and HK51 barel + large handguard = yummy if I get a light bipod to add to the forearm railet.

The solid-stock SBS is also fun.

Both started originally as a MC51, SBS has metal body and a metal SD forearm kit. The HK41 is still with stock body, thinking of that one-piece body for it.

Edited by sandstorm
  • 2 weeks later...