• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Building a new G3 all from scratch out of bits i've bought from a friend, it will basically be a JG G3 as he had one then changed all the parts for after market ones so i had all the JG bits, will post pics soon :)

It will have RIS, scope and a grip pod so far, soon to come is a sliding stock to make that Norwiegen G3 look.

Not sure whether to spray it up dessy style or leave it black as my Mp5 RAS is all ready sprayed up in dessy :rolleyes:

Cant wait, cheers.

*AL* aka Lofty

Leave it black! The best looking G3's are black! :wub:

like the man says :) leave it black, and tbh i've never got why pplz actually spray weapons, i thought it'd be better to like use camo tape thingys or somethings

G3 SAS end cap on the way... MUAHAHAHAHA

... now to steals my mates m4 stock MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Warning
like the man says :) leave it black, and tbh i've never got why pplz actually spray weapons, i thought it'd be better to like use camo tape thingys or somethings

People spray rifles because real operators often do it and it looks cool.

Personally I think that G3's should either be wood kitted and black or camoed and really worn.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

People spray rifles because real operators often do it and it looks cool.

Personally I think that G3's should either be wood kitted and black or camoed and really worn.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Well Camo'd and worn will be the plan but like i said not sure as i already have a sprayed up Mp5.

I think i'll wait and see what i end up doing to it before i spray it :)

Cheers guys

*AL* aka Lofty

Yeah King Arms makes some nice HK magazines for them, I picked some up on ehobbyasia.com

And interestingly enough, they are now 110 or 125 rds midcaps, the ribbed ones. Only low or hi cap were available before that. However, they can be problematic as a friend and I have some misfeeds with them.

Partially solved this issue with a sector gear clip but the fact that I run a M100 spring with a Systema magnum motor isn't helpful as the gun fires pretty fast...

Are the KA mags metal?

Yes they are. BTW I sent you a PM concerning my G3, if you could just check and reply, thx.

I'm really tempted by a CA33K right now. The only thing that bothers me is that there are no low or mid cap mags, only hi cap...

Damn beat me to it..LOL. This is my G3K but i didn't make the stock..im still overseas but my buddy cooked this up for me yesterday.

Collapsible.jpg

Wai Hoong Chan-

Nice MC51 man...really sick...as sson as i saw that I laughed and all the Army guys in here looked at me like i was crazy...LOL. Anyway..great looking G3.

Ah cheers mate, they do make excellent stocks especially for 5ft9 chinese peeps :D

Where does the battery go in your G3? Somewhere in the front or do you use the other stock?

I do like how your mate has used the endcap off a slding stock on your one, it looks less botched!

Currently it is front wired, but that might change with an AR stock. What I really want to do is have my boy take the UMP stock off of my full size G3 and put the Cranestock on it..it would resemble that real steel G3 with Cranestock that was posted a few pages back.

And put another standard slither stock back on my K, and possible build a Railed K with the UMP stock...But we will see. I might even run the UMP stock on an MC51 similar to the FS51 model out there.

I will have time to tinker once back from Iraq.