• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey G3 guys I have pic request. I am looking for pics of a G3 with a single drum and a beta C mag. IF possible a Veltor style RAS Bipod as well. I am trying to do an illustration and I am haveing a hard time visualizng the way it looks. Thanks for any pics if possible.

Hey G3 guys I have pic request. I am looking for pics of a G3 with a single drum and a beta C mag. IF possible a Veltor style RAS Bipod as well. I am trying to do an illustration and I am haveing a hard time visualizng the way it looks. Thanks for any pics if possible.

If you're not in any rush I can do this as soon as my drum arrives. Ordered from gunner last friday.

Dunno...only way to tell is to add it..LOL.

I think that it might look good and give it a PDW feel...or it might Suck beyon words..I am partial to keeping it as is..Hell I am almost tempted to do exactly what you did and get one now. I am going to have an extra folding stock when I get back from Iraq.

Has anyone here taken an HK G3 Carryhandle and put one on their Airsoft G3? I am trying to find out if it compatiable because I need to add one to my G3LMG project. Also has anyone had experience with adding a realk HK21 Carry handle to a G3?

Awsome, I have time :) can't wait to see the pics, can you take pics holding it in a shooting stance and tell me if it is awkward to shoot / hold with the drum..whether a broom handle would be in the way or not easily used by the shooter as well?

A very old picture of something I was working on:

HK21.jpg

Disregard the scope setup, I had some really boxy eyepro that required that tall claw mount.

-Piano

Awsome, I have time :) can't wait to see the pics, can you take pics holding it in a shooting stance and tell me if it is awkward to shoot / hold with the drum..whether a broom handle would be in the way or not easily used by the shooter as well?

Having owned a single drum mag, a c-mag and now have a mosmag i can safely say they all get in the way, a vertical grip is the best bet tbh, mounting one on the side of an RIS doesn't help at all imo.

Nice to know, I am now shopping around for some basic parts like metal receivers and the what not. Watherorginalsonline has them for 90.00$ they seem to be off of CA SAR's. Still need to figure out the carryhandle delima. Thanks for the pic piano and the info rob.

Dunno...only way to tell is to add it..LOL.

I think that it might look good and give it a PDW feel...or it might Suck beyon words..I am partial to keeping it as is..Hell I am almost tempted to do exactly what you did and get one now. I am going to have an extra folding stock when I get back from Iraq.

Has anyone here taken an HK G3 Carryhandle and put one on their Airsoft G3? I am trying to find out if it compatiable because I need to add one to my G3LMG project. Also has anyone had experience with adding a realk HK21 Carry handle to a G3?

Saw some pics in this thread but those fitted with Nitro.Vo-Rail Sleeve-G3 SAS have no flash hider on them and they gave a futuristic look like the strange P90. :blink: I am having second though.

Nicoli you are a gentlemen and a scholar! Thanks alot for the pics...how awkward is it to hold, aim, get site picture etc? How does the drum shoot? And last but not least...do you think you could use a front grip easily if you had a rail on there?

Thanks so much for the picture!! And this is an illustration of what I am kinda going for:

ScoutPatrol1coloredlines.jpg

Scoutpatrolmulticam.jpg

It is pretty awkward getting your arm around it, but you'd get used to it. Sight picture is no different. Havn't used the drum yet so no idea how it shoots. Reckon you could use a front grip ok yeah

Edited by Nicoli

Very nice G3s, y'all.

I have a picture request: has anyone built a custom G3 along the lines with the AG-3 from Norway? If not, can I at least have a picture of a G3A4 with a low-profile mount and an Aimpoint CompML2?

ag3f1nl8.jpg

I am tempted to build myself such a weapon in the near future. Right now, I can think of using a CA G3A4 as the base platform, adding a G&P RAS system, vertical foregrip, AN/PEQ-2 battery box, and the aforementioned optics. That and a two-tone desert paintjob.

Hey, how do you stick a m4 stock to the end cap?

heres where i posted about how to put a M4 stock on

LAWL

guess what?

just by the off chance i happen to stumble on to this, while googling "G3 M4 Stock conversion" & " MP5 M4 Stock conversion"

here the link and i sense some ones going to be happy other than me

BEHOLD THE ANSWER!

(might not be the best way one but the only one i've seen anyway :P)

Hey, how do why did you stick a m4 stock to the end cap?

Fixed.

it was cause i saw the image below of an awesome image of a G3 with a Crane Stock, also you get the adjustable length on the stock which is ideal for my short a**, i also don't have a G3 Sliding stock i can mod to have a shorter reach so this was the next best thing, and im not the only one if you care to look on Page 32 of the G3 Picture Thread you'll see 2 other G3's with M4 Stocks.

Edited by Warning
it was cause i saw the image below of an awesome image of a G3 with a Crane Stock, also you get the adjustable length on the stock which is ideal for my short a**, i also don't have a G3 Sliding stock i can mod to have a shorter reach so this was the next best thing, and im not the only one if you care to look on Page 32 of the G3 Picture Thread you'll see 2 other G3's with M4 Stocks.

No worries buddy, was only pulling your leg - your gun, your rules.

Seeing as we are in the same area of the country if I ever see a short a** with a g3 with m4 stock I'l say hello ;)