Oh, I have to try that out. Now, I have have a stock but where is my stock pipe... hmm..

heres where i posted about how to put a M4 stock on

Fixed.

it was cause i saw the image below of an awesome image of a G3 with a Crane Stock, also you get the adjustable length on the stock which is ideal for my short a**, i also don't have a G3 Sliding stock i can mod to have a shorter reach so this was the next best thing, and im not the only one if you care to look on Page 32 of the G3 Picture Thread you'll see 2 other G3's with M4 Stocks.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey G3 guys I have pic request. I am looking for pics of a G3 with a single drum and a beta C mag. IF possible a Veltor style RAS Bipod as well. I am trying to do an illustration and I am haveing a hard time visualizng the way it looks. Thanks for any pics if possible.

About the best I can do atm is this from H&K's Grey Room, while on an HK11E (G8) here, the mag is real steel and useable on the G3 and presents a different profile to the airsoft drum mag Nicoli and I both own.

greyg8ik8.jpg

Image links to the HKpro Grey Room Tour, there are many G3 images in there of projects belong to H&K themselves, keep your eyes open for the SR9's especially the wood finish one.

More Grey Room images here and here.

EDIT: Just found this one:

gun-add-internet-resized.jpg

Edited by Mat
Hey Raco, I noticed all the electrical tape around you're stock. Did yours break too? I'm on my 3rd one.

Yeah, It was broken When I got it. classic army said to take it back to the place where you bought it. And I never heard back from airsoft atlanta. So I'm stuck with ducktape till I can get a new one.

Edited by Raco9
Sounds like its about time you guys invested in a TM one ;) . I have never had a TM one even get a bit creaky, let alone break.

The TM stock is perfectly solid, but the reciever does creak a bit. Mine was perfectly solid out of the box, but after 6-8 months of use, it got a bit creaky. A friend owns one that is a few years old, and that one is terribly creaky.

The CA Metal bodies have horrid trademarks, but they're plenty solid.

I don't know about real steel markings, but so far the only good metal body kit is the classic army one, in my opinion. Actually, I'm not sure, but I think it's the only metal body for a G3 out there.

And another question. Can anyone tell me where I can find this stock for the G3? as shown HERE: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Fs-Airso...7#entry17962057

I want my G3 to look exactly like that. Actually my G3 looks exactly like that except for the stock. Darnit.