• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thing is I have one but not a Dremel, but one of those own brand DIY store ones, but in all honesty I haven't a clue on what things do what :(:blush:

Isn't that a tad drastic, there mr Azulsky? and surely PDI parts should already fit together all nicey nicey since they cost so blooming much?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, its some what alive!

7a9f448b446e487793588b66838ebd18.jpg

Just need to get one of those 14mm converter thingys so i can shorten the flash hider section down, then front wire it and then sort the freaking gearbox out, and BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! I've got a G3KA4 :D

I tell you all that effort wasn't really worth it :(

The handguard is more of a PITA than the stock is if that means anything. Good work. I eventually gave up on it myself.

Yeah sucks about the navy lowers being gone. Im glad i got the ones i did. Oh well would probably end up buying a G&G anyway if i was up for another g3

Edited by Azulsky

Thanks but there's an obscenely large gap between the upper receiver and the cocking tube which is currently annoying the hell out of me.

I have to agree with the navy lowers aswell there needs to be more, that said for my build I used a FS51 since I couldn't get hold of a lower

• 2 weeks later...
Devlin...G3K? Does it have the G3 length cocking tube or a HK33?

It looks like a proper K. There's only about three centimeters of handguard behind the bipod divots on a K, while it's more like six or so on a full length forend.

First time I've seen an MP5 stock on one though. Different, but I don't think I'd care for it much on my own. I do wish there were more detents on the rifle stock though, it's far too long for me, especially if I'm wearing armor. I may have to try and mill some more into mine.

another Wood G3 :( Feel unoriginal but ehh. I have many other G3 configurations/parts, this is only one, ha ha I think I like it almost as much as my barrel mounted 203 G3.

DSCN3128.jpg

I wonder ... should I get a carry handle for it? also I know, I forgot to put in the other stock pin

DSCN3139.jpg

AK for reference, also it looks sweet with the G3.

Edited by fadedcorona
another Wood G3 :( Feel unoriginal but ehh. I have many other G3 configurations/parts, this is only one, ha ha I think I like it almost as much as my barrel mounted 203 G3.

I wonder ... should I get a carry handle for it? also I know, I forgot to put in the other stock pin

AK for reference, also it looks sweet with the G3.

Don't feel unorginal, you're like the sixth or seventh dude in the airsoft playing universe who has one. :D

I would go for a good sling rather then the carry handle, if you're not interested in the aesthetics of having one...