• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are the two soldiers in green berets from? Not to be sexist, but I've never seen female combat troops dressed and armed so...aggressivly. Perhaps foriegn militaries are more forward thinking than the American military.

A lot of smaller counters like Israel use men and women in the military cuz of their numbers. Then you get those 3rd world counters that have men, women and children fighting.

This is the odd thing, I thought standard issue was G36 licensed copies?  The use of G3's here pose all sorts of questions.

I think i've also found my next project gun :P

no the G36KV wich is made in norway under licsense from HK is only used by certain units, the G3A3 is standard issue. ;)

no the G36KV wich is made in norway under licsense from HK is only used by certain units, the G3A3 is standard issue.  ;)

Nope. G36KV is the designation of any G36K with a nonstandard optic or handguard. V means Variant, or the German equivilant. There is no production KV stock. Check HK's German website.

Honestly i say we go back to 8mm mauser but thats just me.

STAAK--Erm the only place i know that has the woodkits is Cheaperthandirt.com and i dont know if they will ship it to you, if you cant find one i could get one and ship it for you.

Edited by Azulsky
i thought the EM2 was being tested with a 4.85mm round.

Darkchild

Nope. 7mm.

The FAL was chambered for the 7mm/.280 round for a bit of testing - initial results showed it was somewhat of a middle ground between 5.56NATO and 7.62NATO.

Nope. 7mm.

The FAL was chambered for the 7mm/.280 round for a bit of testing - initial results showed it was somewhat of a middle ground between 5.56NATO and 7.62NATO.

I was thinking of the XL65, which kinda looked like an EM-2.

Darkchild

STAAK--Erm the only place i know that has the woodkits is Cheaperthandirt.com and i dont know if they will ship it to you, if you cant find one i could get one and ship it for you.

that will be great, they dont ship to europe :angry:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MGR280-1426-2089.html

how, do we do, whit the payment, and every thing?