• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a G&G which is now my G3KA4, here some random thought in no real order considering it is 6:26am at time of typing this and i've yet to get to bed :(

its okay altho i feel that my gearbox needs some attention, other than that the whole thing is solid, the cocking tube at the front sight can screw of so you can put one of those lazers in there so thats a plus, i do like the lowers you get with the G&G a bit more unique, me thinks.

CA have improved alot from what they used to be, im sure others have better opinions on the CA and G&G thing than me imho, i do have a CA SG1 but that has a TM gearbox in it so i can't really comment on what the standard CA box is like but the externals are fantastic apart from the frankly awful white trades on them which i hate (but im too lazy to get rid of)

one last think how can you not like the SBS its awesome!

o and on a G3 related note WGC has my Laylax G3 to M4 stock adapter and now i've got to wait for them to come back off of there break :(

Edited by Warning
  • 2 weeks later...

Horrible pictures, I'm afraid, but I may as well stick my TM-based SG1 up here.

2010-02-25221423.jpg

2010-02-25221443.jpg

What you may JUST be able to make out is that it's got a custom-made stock extendy doodad. So, if you feel the need to do so, you can adjust the length of the stock.

Unfortunately, due to total lack of time and funds, it's up for sale for, well, not a lot. Hint, hint ;)

• 2 weeks later...