• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nearing completeion...

2144458536_e5d46736ee.jpg

More photos here and here.

No, that scope wwont be staying, I don't think. I'll be getting a reflex for it and maybe some flip up iron sights. I'm toying with getting some of the PSG1 mags.

The site I play at has strict CQB limits (328fps for semi auto, and I think 228fps for full auto). SO with a downgrade and some mini-mags, it'll be an oversized AEP!

this is my G3KA4 SPR:

with EOTECH

HPIM1022.jpg

HPIM1023.jpg

with ELCAN

HPIM1025.jpg

HPIM1024.jpg

it's based ona few different G3 variants I have seen pics of and was put together for an original loadout as well as possibly a Norwegian SF in A-stan style loadout. I am still undecided on wheather I should paint it ot not.

Everyone sick G3's all around but I especially love Olaman's Norwegian esque painted G3...very nice.

Edited by navymp28
Thanks.

I really think you should make an Norwegian SF-kit, your gun wants you to. ;)

Oh, and paint it. :D

Ohhh..beleive me I want to do a Norwegian SF loadout...but sourceing norwegian camo and gear is hard :( this is the dream loadout right here:

30915411147.jpg

1428454249_39a2416929_o.jpg

Edited by navymp28

Oh not hard at all, just $$$, look for a Norwegian thread in the gear section i made/orchestrated a while back, we tracked down everything you need for that loadout.

DSA arms used to stock the "proper" g3 rail from B&T, but they dont anymore.

Interestingly enough ive heard the AG3 has a longer stock on it than the typical G3, can anyone confirm?

Can I ask a little question here?

I have a G3 full stock lying around here. A potential buyer wants to know if it would fit a CA 33E.

I examined both rifles and the 33E has one body pin, but the G3 has of course 2.

BUT!

The 33E body pin is on the same place as the second body pin of the G3.

So, would the G3 full stock fit a 33E?

thanks in advance! :)

Edited by NeoVeNoM
Can I ask a little question here?

I have a G3 full stock lying around here. A potential buyer wants to know if it would fit a CA 33E.

I examined both rifles and the 33E has one body pin, but the G3 has of course 2.

BUT!

The 33E body pin is on the same place as the second body pin of the G3.

So, would the G3 full stock fit a 33E?

thanks in advance! :)

Yes, but he'd have to cut the metal cap down to fit it with a dremel or something.