• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a big, strong chamber nut in here:

Barrelnut.jpg

You have to mod the front of the receiver and the bottom of the cocking tube, here is a pic of that and the outer barrel on its own.

cockingtube.jpg

cockingtubeandbarrel.jpg

You then strongly screw on the outer barrel.

Barrelinplace.jpg

The cocking tube slides on and is held by the grub screw on the sight.

Allfitted.jpg

It is very cool, I like it.

Lol.

Looks good Stunt. So did the barrel knut come with the barrel or is that a seperate part? EDIT: Okay i see the distinct pieces on WGC now...

I was thinking about ordering the PDI parts for the G3(cocking tube sleeve, "trunnion", and outer barrel) to get the a similar effect to what you just did. I need to find a place that sells the one piece cocking tube for less than what Ive seen, i cant settle with this two piece one any longer.

The road to the perfect G3 marches onward !!!!

Hot damn!! i just saw that Dentrinity has one for the MC51 as well, today is a good day indeed

Edited by Azulsky
  • 2 weeks later...
It's made by CA. I saw it on UNCompany.

Ok....he was asking if it's shortened thought not who makes it?

I think it looks the same length as the GnG one you/I had Wai, maybe just because the G3 is full length rather than the MC51 it looks shorter?

It's stock CA, Dunno if the CA version is shorter than the G&G? Yeah I am gonna add a Metal cocking tube...but I wouldn't consider that changeing the gun..just strengthening. I love that thing...turns some heads that's for sure. My next G3 project is getting my K a proper lower and an SBS with possibly a UMP stock as well. But that will all have to wait until I get back fromt he sandbox.