• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, for a moment I thought those hand grenades where horse manure! :/ I was focusing on the G3's and the color was a perfect match. That was a very confusing picture until I realized what they where.

Anybody have info on this peice?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...57_srch_G.A.R.S

gg_03_057.jpg

Im thinking about it instead of doing a "true" SBS front end build so i can still go back to MC51

GARS + Full Metal MC51 + Navy Lower + UMP Style stock = Win?

Edited by Azulsky
Im thinking about it instead of doing a "true" SBS front end build so i can still go back to MC51

You do know this system fits on an SD don't you, so your still gonna have to makew the changes to the MC front end as if building a regular SBS.

Ah i see...so that slips over the SD handguard i take it, or some other method of attachment?

My concern is hacking up my CA metal body as its one of the old heavy ones and by gods grace it fits together perfectly

Billy Bob u got a pic of that on the MP5SD?

Okay last question, any reason the Nitro Vo Top Rail wouldnt work on an SD?

Edited by Azulsky

The full length one might not work, because it uses a piece on the front to sort of secure everything in place. That said, I had mine off the other day, and it seemed pretty secure without it back on, but I wouldn't like to guarantee it.

My new completely custom G3A3 RAS:

IMG_5565.jpg

Externals: CA G3SG1 Body (25+ hours of dremeling to get the GB + chamber block + inner barrel to fit), CA G3 RAS, ICS scope mount, 4x zoom replica ACOG, VFC 416 forgrip (for the H&K trades).

Internals: Haynes 7mm GB, Promy 2x torque gears, Modify M110, Promy V2 ball bearing spring guide, systema low resistance trigger switch, custom selector plate, King arms tappet plate, systema magnum motor w/ gaurder pinion gear, system supercore piston (aoe corrected tooth 2nd tooth shaved off), Trigger master III mosfet, rewired to deans, CA G3 bore up kit, CA G3 metal hop up, systema improved bucking, SCS, PDI chamber block, PDI aluminum outer barrel, PDI 6.01mm 509mm inner barrel.

Shoots 400fps on the nose with TSD .25g BBs, Will do accuracy test soon and eventually a BB comparison. -Pots

Thats awesome!

Can you post up some pics of the PDI chamber block area, just with the foregrip off.

You didnt feel it was necessary to get the PDI sleeve to go in the cocking tube?

Im liking the Flecktarn web gear too!

Edited by Azulsky