Thanks, I can get some pics up soon but I have to admit that I did not put it in myself. Its a Classic army base gun so the cocking handle is solid already...and so is the body. I found out that the PDI chamber block + inner barrel are only meant for the marui version, the CA version already comes with a re-enforced front area. The PDI is obviously better (as it holds the inner barrel very tight) but required (that along with the gearbox) about 25+ hours of dremeling to install. So long story short if you get the CA unless your really worried about how tight the inner barrel is to the outer there is no reason to get the chamber block and inner barrel.

The eye relief with the acog + cheek rest is PERFECT (for me at least) its extremely natural to sight down as well as being very comfortable and easy to sight with. I myself actually had to do some dremeling to get the claw mount to fit though. -Pots

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the CA G3A3 with a set of King Arm mids. They are plastic and will need modification if you are using them in a CA. You'll need to file or dremel down the square nub sticking out on the left side of the mag so that it is flat with that whole side of that mag. I also found that if you have feeding problems with the mags, you can slightly file the bb stopper (since it is very tight on the KA mags) and you will feed much better. Hope that helps,

-Diezel

So you dont need to file down the mag just the square nub sticking out on the left?

Thanks again!

nope, just do the nub. Here is a pic of exactly what you need to file down. Of course it has already been filed so I dont have a before and after.

g3mag.th.jpg

Panoptes very nice man. So how was the mateing of the CA front set and the G&G? It looks like it was smooth and painless...but looks can be deceiving.

'Fiddly' and had to do a complete strip-down. Took a few hours but I'm inexperienced with these things. Turned out alright though (and it still works!).