Ronin tactics senshi belt alternatives (UK)

thatguy404

Looking for an easy to source alternative for the ronin tactics senshi belt, or tyr gunfighter belts. Seem very hard to come by in the UK.

For anyone unfamiliar it's a two belt system, where the inner belt holding your trousers up has velcro on the outside. The second belt is stiffer and has your holster, pouches on, and velcros to the inner belt.

Many thanks

I'm sure there was a belt just as you describe in an issue of AI, I thought it was an inteligent armour design but i just had a look and couldnt see it, i'll have a look see if i can find the issue this evening and let you know

I was going to suggest Alex at Intelligent Armour.

Nice guy and could possible do a custom belt if its not a stock item.

Lee

Intelligent armour seem to have gone down hill lately, no problem few years ago but ordered a sling and after waiting 2 months with confirmation of it being sent out twice, I asked for a refund that took weekly calls and about another 2 months to get. This was the beginning of the year but they may have got back to the good old days.

Intelligent armour seem to have gone down hill lately, no problem few years ago but ordered a sling and after waiting 2 months with confirmation of it being sent out twice, I asked for a refund that took weekly calls and about another 2 months to get. This was the beginning of the year but they may have got back to the good old days.

My brother had the exact same experience ordering from them a little while back.  Not a store I'd use these days.

I would ask Flimmuur tactical or get an Emerson clone. I got a chest rig from flimmur and it is great, very precise and great attention to detail to produce the item just how you want it. Can't speak about the emerson one since I have the TMC version and can not find it anymore, but as any emerson late stuff, it will be more than adecuate for airsoft use and some more

• 4 weeks later...

Archived