Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

We've had this thread in other guises before in other sections, but I feel that one in here General where you can post literally any guns/gear/parts/whatever tacticool shiz, makes more sense.  For the participation levels we have here now, having the little content that gets posted as massively-split and widely distributed (vs condensed and concise) doesn't make any sense to my mind - exemplified by the fact we have so many archived picture threads.

I won't be able to contribute regularly myself because my gear comes along like buses, but the idea is simple: when anything new shows up you snap it and post it, from a whole gun or plate carrier to a tiny accessory or part, maybe talk about how your current builds are going if you like or anything you have planned or in progress.  Of course fancier shots of finished rigs/guns/loadouts can still go in those threads as well if so desired.  To get the ball rolling, this lot is what I've acquired in the past 6 months or so.

37887633771_3528288e68_c.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck I had a wild month...

I came across a G&P Skeletonised receiver which I hadn't seen before, so I purchased one of those... then on JK Army I found a MEOW-LOK rail and *suitcase* I had to have that. That resulted in me needing the rest of the bits to finish the gun, and well things started to balloon from there.

I ended up at AirsoftCon at Evike and it took a few hours in line to get served so I made it worth my while... Final count was 3 Fusion Engines (one a V3, so now I need to find a UMP...), an Inferno with a Quake, the G&P body, outer barrel, and flash hider (because G&P are often positive threaded, of course...), a Redline Gen 2 Airstock, a Retro Arms billet receiver to fit that on, some bottles, more of those Angel Custom drum mags cause I've started 3D printing adaptors for them. Also got myself a 25 slot rail, as I hacksawed the front off of an AA12, and needed it to go on the top so I can finally fit a red dot sight to it (it has a 416 keymod rail on the front now).

I'm going to stuff the Quake into my VFC417 because *suitcase* why not... but the Inferno bundled with it is a Spartan so now I have to wait for a premium FCU and a wire harness to show up so I can chop that up and wire it to the 417s v2.2 trigger switch and then magic up a selector switch (3D printers are a life saver if you like to tinker).

Last month I picked up a couple of Breachers to make a double barrel one out of, but as summer is nearly here I'll be spending more of my weekends on the field and less in the workshop so god only knows when I'll actually get a chance to finish all of these things. Polarstar released their F2 a few days ago, so I definitely want to try one, so will probably pair that with the airstock just for something different.

FYI I had a couple of spare UMP/P90/M10 pouches (I had to get a spare rig to hold them, I just wasn't fielding them as the mags were a pain in the cock), and 13ci HPA bottles fit perfectly into them, if you were wondering how one might carry spares for an airstock  :)

QlPlVXI.jpg

2 WE Walther P38S (k's), a KJW KP13 Grey Frame (ordering a Black Frame version), APS Smart Shot Launcher, some ICS SG 551 Flash Hiders, 2 Guarder Guarder G-Series Extended Slide Stops, Guarder G Series Trigger, Guarder G Series Night Sights, Guarder G Series Extended Mag Release and I I'm deciding on the WE Desert Eagle or KWC Parkerized 1911A1.

Please dont tell my Wife.. PLEASE

KWC/Cybergun Parkerized 1911A1 arrived yesterday. Nice finish and will be fun to see how it "ages" and how the finish wears. Very nice shooter. Put a couple magazines worth of .20 and .25's and it is quite accurate. With the .25's, bb's went beyond 100 ft and were still flying flat. These KWC 1911's (I have a Colt Rail Gun as well) do have a nice kick. Trigger is not nearly as crisp as your average TM/KJW but reminds me of my real steel WWII issue Ithaca 1911A1 and is totally usable. Trigger re-set is short, tactile and audible. The markings (trades) are really really nice.

I only wish the outer barrel was not threaded for a silencer unit. It's too bad no one makes "up grade" parts for these. I nice plain outer barrel with rifling would really set this off.

• 4 weeks later...

So have I (Colt Rail Gun and 1911A1 Pakerized) over the last year or so. Now they've come out with the new Taurus 24/7 gen 2 GBB and it does look interesting.

It's hard to ignore a company when they are involved in distributing products that you are looking for and that no one else is willing or able to make available.

This is where I think KJW/ASG has dropped the ball in a major way. They make quality products but new items are long in between. Who wouldnt like the Cz P01 (not the SP01, which is a nice pistol) , P07 or P10? How about that modern H-Power we have all been hoping for someone to come out with for so many years? I do find their offering of the KP13 as being one of their really good "new" pistols (especially here in the USA where the "G Series" can be so difficult to purchase. But now we are going to finally see some due to Cybergun getting licensing). WE is the only other company that seems to excite us with new offerings every year. Some through Armorer Works Who would have thought that!

So until others are willing to put some imagination into making what we are looking for into their product line, this trend is going to continue.

I'm waiting on a replica S&S plateframe from weapon 7.62 https://www.weapon762.com/plate-carrier/781-tmc-kydex-frame-carrier-with-plate-dummy.html it was "in stock" when i ordered it but they have been very prompt in communicating and they said they should have more in a couple of weeks

I'm waiting on a replica S&S plateframe from weapon 7.62 https://www.weapon762.com/plate-carrier/781-tmc-kydex-frame-carrier-with-plate-dummy.html it was "in stock" when i ordered it but they have been very prompt in communicating and they said they should have more in a couple of weeks

Having never seen one ‘in the flesh’ as it were , with all the frame lines so prominent inside am very curious to know how it feels as it looks as if it would be uncomfortable as Hell !

Having never seen one ‘in the flesh’ as it were , with all the frame lines so prominent inside am very curious to know how it feels as it looks as if it would be uncomfortable as Hell !

I thought that myself but a guy on Devt6 said it was very comfy and there is a backer you can get if its that bad, it is S&S so probably cost more than the carrier so i could just make one out of an old camping mat or some such?

edit nope i just checked the flotation backer is only $31 so i could always get one it it really is uncomfortable.

Hakkotsu Thunder B CO2 concussion grenade. Bought them on sale from a Swedish airsoft shop. Always wanted to try these. Not sure where or when I will actually live fire test one, but :P

As per usual when I get something new, I tear it apart, inspect, lube and re-assemble :D 

qifhwfi.jpg

I think you will get a notification with another tracking number (a Swedish one) soon. Happened to me a couple of times... you see the time stamp, 9.57: was delivered, 10.54: delivery was not possible. Very strange status reports though... just be cool

Archived