Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

Don't worry, I am cool. Desert Eagle .50 AE kinda cool  B)

Got a new update today on my delivered and then not delivered package that it was available for pick-up at my local Postal office :D

No tax or import fees. Woop woop.

*suitcasey* iPhone pic...

6UtEC57.png

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you take yourself up a Swedish mountain, kneel in the snow and flog your own back with a pine branch every time your white balance is too far off?

I hope so.  You deserve to suffer and you should feel bad for assaulting our eyes with all these terrible chromatic aberrations.

Definitely.

Not sure if sarcastic or not? :o

I did say it was a crappy iPhone picture. I tried to correct it best I could i Photoshop with custom white balance and noise reduction. I will get out my DSLR and take some good pictures and of course a 4K unboxing and overview video :D

But to answer your question. No. My sufferings from poor and sub-par image quality in images and videos are internal but could be described as what you wrote but in the form of mental anguish  :P

I think this kind of qualifies.

Something I made from stuff that I bought and had laying around :D

An airsoft shooting target/box for indoor plinking.

Designed to catch fired BBs and reduce sound upon impact of said BBs.

40cmx40cmx20cm.

Tripple layers of corrugated cardboard backing, a layer of foam mat (excersise mat), a layer of sound isolation foam and finally some old towels to dampen and catch the BBs. Layer of duct tape around the outside for stability/integrity and styling :P

I made a little demo square and put on top so you can see the actual layering.

qSHEqJ4.png

-Black bungee cord for the custom wooden gun rack in one of my airsoft/gear cupboards (holds the handguards in place)

-Black rubber matting to pad out the new desk/drawers I put together over christmas (only ikea, nothing fancy)

-MDF planks and plywood boards cut by the local timber yard, next big job is to outfit the inside of the new wardrobe I put together for maximal/optimum storage of my excessive camo collection

-50 custom PVC patches to give out a SHOT Show; thanks to whoever posted this in another thread a little while back

25778305258_cac4cb9e63_b.jpg

Not at this time I'm afraid.  I'll be needing all I got to give out at the show (if I even have enough just for that) and knowing Glock I think somehow they'd find even little old me and drop their great big C&D d**k on my head.  They probably wouldn't even like the fact these have been made even though I'm not making any money on them.

When I get more made I'll post again and people interested can get in touch so we can sort something out privately.  The mold is there now so another batch will only be about half the price of the first one.

I actually downloaded the logo then did the chop and cleaned up all soft edges (Paint ftw) just to be sure the actual PVC moulding came out nice and crisp.  Obviously when you zoom in on an edge in most logos there's multiple pixels of fade between colours.  Heroshark actually linked me to the guy, no idea how he found him but I'll PM you.  They're only really viable if you're wanting to run a little store and sell patches (or be real generous and give them to all your mates) though because the minimum order is 50.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived