Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

Most recent things acquired.  Awaiting on a few other things over the next week or so (gotta burn overtime money on something right).  Set of Bytek cobra side zip boots and a 2006 Splav M22 vest.  Sadly said vest will not work for bizon magazines (pouches are too loose), so it will either be RPK dedicated vest or backup vest when I feel too lazy to reload mags and just take off my main vest to throw this one on with mags already loaded in it.

defb2om.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Items that arrived this weekend and today.  Sposn New Gen Boonie in SS-Spring (wish they made more stuff in this camo) and today the Splav M23 that might be from 2002.  About the only positive thing about today really (if you've seen my rant in my eyes! thread).

IMG_0619.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I have also purchased some new things :D

Stocking up on stuff to do a dual upper URGI build! And of course ended up getting some other various stuff along the way 😛 

JK Army order - 2019-04-20
1x C&C MK16 M-LOK 9.3 Rail Airsoft Ver. SOPMOD Style ( DDC )
1x Poseidon ZERO 1 Anti-Icer Loading Nozzle Kit For WE GBBR M4(AR) / M16 / T91 / 416 / ACR
2x C&C MK16 M-LOK Rail Airsoft Ver. - Special Screw Replacement Part ( 1pc )
1x Bow Master Steel Enhanced Magazine Release For PTW / CTW / WE / GHK M4 GBB
1x T Style Sight Set ( BK )
1x AIM-O AD MRO Mount ( BK )

tzvniRG.png

KY Airsoft order - 2019-04-21
1x WE G19 GEN5 GBB PISTOL BK (CUSTOM CNC MARKING)
2x WE G19 GEN5 MAG
1x WE M92F BLACK GEN 2 FULL MARKING
1x WE M4 GBB RIFLE LOWER BODY RECEIVER #105 (HORSE MARKING)
1x WE M4 GBB RIFLE LOWER BODY RECEIVER #105 (DD MARKING)
1x AW CUSTOMS - ADAPTIVE 300RDS DRUM MAGAZINE - (M4) AR SERIES(BLACK)
2x M4 #22 UPPER RECEIVER GBBR BK
Various springs and pins and buffer tube stoppers.

Unfortunate that the standard WE markings are left on the Glock 19 GEN5 slide (along with KY Airsofts very nice custom markings) and that the frame has the WE markings only. But overall very nicely done by KY Airsoft :) 

nhgQQJH.png

EVIKE order - 2019-04-23
6x WE MSK GBBR magazine (Tan)

Surprisingly these magazine were the cheapest from EVIKE at $34 USD per magazine thanks to a discount they were having. Compared to $42-ish USD from Asia shops.

Oh, and I did look into buying just the tan shells from KY Airsoft and swap the internals with my existing black MSK mags... BUT! They want like $22 USD for the tan body (shell only!) and $12 USD for the tan base plate... :o

So yeh, figured buying complete mags was better.

And, I also bought some RS MAGPUL PMAGs in "tan" and tried to mod them but after 3 hours with a file and not getting the internals to fit right I said f*ck it since the WE MSK tan magazines are pretty close anyways... 😐 

JIKX9dy.png

Angry Gun order - 2019-04-20
1x Angry Gun SOCOM556 4 Prong Flash Hider - CW
1x Angry Gun SOCOM556 4 Prong Flash Hider - CCW
1x Angry Gun Socom Type-B Flash Hider - CW
1x Angry Gun Socom Type-B Flash Hider - CCW
1x Angry Gun Socom556 Type-A Muzzle Brake - CW
1x Angry Gun Socom556 Type-A Muzzle Brake - CCW
1x Angry Gun Barrel Nut Washer
2x Angry Gun 150% Nozzle Return Spring for WE M4, L85, MSK GBB
3x Angry Gun Modular Gas Inlet Valve - WE,VFC,GHK (3pcs)

So for the dual upper URGI build my 10.5" (supposed to be 10.3" but the WE CQR M4 barrel is 10.5" so whatevers...) and 14.5" barrels are CW and CCW respectively so I had to get one flash hider/muzzle break of each configuration. And I also liked the other styles than the URGI standard 4-prong one so... Sadly the CCW 4-prong flash hider turns out to be mislabeled and is actually a 3-prong one :(

ISdyvr3.png

Staffans Vapen & Jakt (local gun shop) order 2019-05-28
1x Birchwood Casey Aluminium Black Touch Up
1x Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Gun Blue Kit
1x Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen
1x Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch-Up Pen

Always wanted to get me some of this stuff to touch up and re-finish steel and aluminum parts but never got around to it. So when I finally did, I bought a whole bunch of stuff :D

2DqlRnc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Late arrival from JK Army due to customs clearance :o 

JK Army Order - 2019-04-11
1x C&C MK16 M-LOK 13.5 Rail Airsoft Ver. SOPMOD Block III ( DDC )
1x C&C MK16 URG-I ACH Style Airsoft Charging Handle for PTW / VFC / WE ( DDC / BK )
1x C&C Airsoft Outer Barrel Nut Washer / Shims Set 0.15mm ( 20pcs )
1x DyTac Flash Hider Shims Set
1x DyTac 30pcs Shims Set for Barrel Nut ( 25.7 x 32 x 0.3mm ) ( Washer )
1x 5KU Compensator for Marui M1911 Airsoft Pistol ( Type 2 ) ( BK )

NCuldJ1.png

Only came across Arthurian Airsoft a few wks ago , there's no real reviews of them yet but having been informed the OEM is Specna arms and I’ve always been impressed with there guns for the price i decided to take a leap and get one anyway  . So here we have my new Arthurian Airsoft ‘Mordred’ In sandstone .

review to follow .

B3433597-229A-4464-8624-EA03AA67553B.jpeg

Just bought an M249 from a guy on site. Opened it up at home for a look, and nearly had a heart attack at the state of the wiring. Ended up chopping out the whole lot.

Oh well. If I weren't prepared to fix things I wouldn't own a soldering iron.

Just bought the new g&p bolt for the WOC series. It has a roller that actually works really really well. The snap of the bolt slamming back is better then any other green gas powered AR iv owed or used which is all of them bar a inokasu. Only the GHK on co2 has better kick but only marginally. I’m in love with the G&P WOC again. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 8:50 PM, icolater said:

Just bought the new g&p bolt for the WOC series. It has a roller that actually works really really well. The snap of the bolt slamming back is better then any other green gas powered AR iv owed or used which is all of them bar a inokasu. Only the GHK on co2 has better kick but only marginally. I’m in love with the G&P WOC again. 

I don't suppose you've got any video of it cycling?

Make sure you get the Gen2 and you wont be disappointed. 10 shot "full moon clips" (it comes with 5) and a working hop-up. Nice upper and lower rail to add any stuff you want and fiber optic sights. If you like revolvers but dont want the hassle of loading individual shells and keeping track of the empties, this is the only way to go. 

On 7/31/2019 at 12:37 PM, hitmanNo2 said:

I don't suppose you've got any video of it cycling?

Hi Hitman

no sorry I tried but to no avail. I’ll put one on FB and send you a link. They are very good though, and I’m extremely happy because I just love the build quality of the G&P wocs compared to rest. 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:35 PM, Wingmann said:

A Vector manufactured by someone that shouldn't be manufacturing them will show up (hopefully) tomorrow. It should be an interesting piece.

Hey Wingman

i have two KWA vectors still in their boxes, never used!! literally never even taken one out of its box LOL. Would sell one for £1000 if your interested. They have one on red wolf for 2900

On 8/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, icolater said:

Hey Wingman

i have two KWA vectors still in their boxes, never used!! literally never even taken one out of its box LOL. Would sell one for £1000 if your interested. They have one on red wolf for 2900

The one I bought is the other "fake" one. The Coyote G2 AEG made by Ares. The gas one has to be certainly cool, but I'm not looking for one :)
I see their prices have gone completely bonkers :D

On 8/8/2019 at 11:47 AM, icolater said:

Hi Hitman

no sorry I tried but to no avail. I’ll put one on FB and send you a link. They are very good though, and I’m extremely happy because I just love the build quality of the G&P wocs compared to rest.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 1:27 AM, NonEx said:

I have also purchased some new things :D

Stocking up on stuff to do a dual upper URGI build! And of course ended up getting some other various stuff along the way 😛 

JK Army order - 2019-04-20
1x C&C MK16 M-LOK 9.3 Rail Airsoft Ver. SOPMOD Style ( DDC )
1x Poseidon ZERO 1 Anti-Icer Loading Nozzle Kit For WE GBBR M4(AR) / M16 / T91 / 416 / ACR
2x C&C MK16 M-LOK Rail Airsoft Ver. - Special Screw Replacement Part ( 1pc )
1x Bow Master Steel Enhanced Magazine Release For PTW / CTW / WE / GHK M4 GBB
1x T Style Sight Set ( BK )
1x AIM-O AD MRO Mount ( BK )

*PICCY OF AWESOMENESS*

KY Airsoft order - 2019-04-21
1x WE G19 GEN5 GBB PISTOL BK (CUSTOM CNC MARKING)
2x WE G19 GEN5 MAG
1x WE M92F BLACK GEN 2 FULL MARKING
1x WE M4 GBB RIFLE LOWER BODY RECEIVER #105 (HORSE MARKING)
1x WE M4 GBB RIFLE LOWER BODY RECEIVER #105 (DD MARKING)
1x AW CUSTOMS - ADAPTIVE 300RDS DRUM MAGAZINE - (M4) AR SERIES(BLACK)
2x M4 #22 UPPER RECEIVER GBBR BK
Various springs and pins and buffer tube stoppers.

Unfortunate that the standard WE markings are left on the Glock 19 GEN5 slide (along with KY Airsofts very nice custom markings) and that the frame has the WE markings only. But overall very nicely done by KY Airsoft :) 

*PICCY OF MORE AWESOMENESS*

How is the engraving on the WE Colt M4A1 lower?
Bought one from AsiaAirsoft and was not impressed. Looked like it was made using electropencil or something. 
If the KY lives up to the high standard I expect them to, this might be the go-to place.
Any chance of a close up? Horsey in particular?

Archived