Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

Finally got around to picking up one of these after picking up a different TMC mask a while back which had mesh/fabric on the sides but still had the bloody wire mesh in there too (though you couldn't tell that from the thumbnail).

39408757855_65c6f46484_b.jpg

Nothing amazing quality wise, it's mass produced chinese gear, but probably the best option on the market right now.

Also this set, but I'll put it in to a great big new-gear layout picture in a few weeks.

38496828300_cc5ba05c25_b.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I got from Evike Thursday

1x Umarex Legends Smoke Wagon Shells - Set of 6
1x Evike.com 12"x14" Padded Double Pistol Handgun Carrying Case (Color: OD Green)
1x Spare KWA KP45 / USP Full Size Airsoft Gas blowback magazine (NS2 System)
1x NcStar / VISM 28" Deluxe Dual Compartment Subgun / SBR Padded Carrying Bag / Case - OD Green

• 2 weeks later...

got this baby from china

spring powered, impact release hand grenade

aYDMcx9.jpg

the 3 shovel shaped things swing out in a release, throwing BBs everywhere

vnk5Hry.jpg

filling port on the bottom

LOCTg4h.jpg

NOTE: airsoft is practically banned in PRC, this thing is marketed as a water polymer sphere toy

always wanted a pair, more like fashion in the field than they have actual use for me, couldn't justify the dollars

GfNB7Ls.jpg

but these are on sale in a local store, BAM!

got this:

Rzs1wPm.jpg

for this:

USKhTvx.jpg

Remember folks, posts should have pics as stipulated in the OP:

40734283501_fa4fdd8b60_b.jpg

Around the middle of last year I decided in my own head that Crye would have to come out with the G4 uniforms soon so I started saving for all the G3s I wanted in case they stopped production.  Then later in the year I had it confirmed the G4 was coming, so I made an investment.

• 3 weeks later...

How is the RK74 line? friend of mine has the ARP9 and it's a great little shooter, lovely trigger response etc (obv has a mosfet which helps) but I'm looking for an ak platform really.

I like them. They have several things I was looking for in a modern AK platform:

- Lightweight.

- Piccatiny and Keymod space.

- Hinged cover.

- Adjustable M4 tube stock.

- Modern selector with the index lip in the middle.

- Good space for batteries.

- Excellent G&G Ifrit 25k motor. You have to check if they indeed have these motors in. One of them came with a 18k and Powair6 offered me an SHS torque at discount.

- Rubberized magwell spacer for easy insertion of the mags that also keeps them very tight.

- Ambi charging handle. Useful for hop adjustment.

- Extended mag release.

- Compatible with Guarder Blue Box AK magazines. They insert beautifully, don't rattle and they have 155rd capacity. They are also lighter than the originals (of which I have six).

- Micro switch trigger and basic electronics. I haven't had any problem with this, but some brutes have managed to break them. If you know how to squeeze a trigger they are no problem. LiPo ready.

I could have gone E&L and modify it in the same way, but why? It would end up being heavier, but not better.

There are some things that require little modifications though:

- The selector is not very positive in semi. It can be solved by taking it off and bending it a little so it really goes into the indentations.

- Cover button might rattle in when shooting, making the cover to pop open. I took the button out and dremeled a thin tunnel so it locks on the cover.

- The screw for the stock tube was loose on both guns. Torque.

• 2 weeks later...

WE ISSC M22 CO2 Version. I've always wanted a more modern model of a supressed .22 and I finally picked this up and I'm very pleased with the purchase.

About a half inch shorter than the G18's I've built but it also takes the KJW G23/18 magazines perfectly. Surprisingly, the WE hop-up was was actually effective right out of the box and after a minor adjustment, was throwing .23's down range quite well.

Very well made and very solid. Barely any rattle. Trigger is a bit heavier than my other G models, but not too bad. Has a nice short re-set that is both tactile and audible.

Now to find a proper supressor.

• 5 weeks later...

Just got four new kjw co2 mags for my mafioso 1911s, probably the best airsoft 1911s ever made IMO.  Also just finished building my nova lapd's (two identical builds) the new version with "advanced inner frame". So I'm s happy camper ATM. Got five top of the line kimbers to drool over. 

• 2 weeks later...

Having a LCT RPK, I can say that the rod is too short for it to stay normally.  I attached bits of something from another replica to get it to stay on mine, but yeah, it isn't proper length.

Make sure the bloody two screws holding the receiver are not stripped already, as I found out one of mine was sadly.

Anyways, from a box sitting outside my door today. 

ElwpwLX.jpg

Tightbores for my Bizon and one of my ak74 models, with soft matching buckings, along with some .2 for chronoing and for some of my replicas that seem to like .2 more than .25.

Not expecting much to change since I don't do all the popular upgrades these days, but figured it was better than trying to find room for yet another kalash.  Going to see about installing it all in, might not be able to test them till gameday Sunday though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived