Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah weirdly I see it in chrome but not IE.. is this *insert current year* or what??

Edit button is gone now and I don't wanna double post.  I just switched over from flickr to google photos a couple of weeks back on account of flickr rolling way back on their storage limits and google isn't very well setup at all for forums it seems.  Though the same image posted the same way worked over on AF-UK.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cSWZmmC1tzQveabF7

Cyma 40D I finally got to keep to myself today.  Don't really know why I picked it out but figured I might as well have a carbine length kalash in the collection as well.  Took it apart, cleaned out the gearbox and gears, put a new piston assembly and cylinder assembly in whilst also downgrading the spring and swapping motor.  Changed connectors to deans and put a modify flat hop in the barrel (probably ruined the gun completely now).  The one metal retaining clip for upper handguard snapped during disassembly sadly and not sure if I have a spare lying about.  Am a bit sad that my 45 rounder rpk mags will not fit it for lulz, but most of my mags fit it.  Kinda want those plastic cyma akm style mags for it though in black.

IMG_0559.JPG

Brownells Sweden had 10% off on MAPGUL stuff during the Christmas week so I went ahead and bought me some stuff :D

Nf4pNpy.png

I spent way to much time on this picture considering what it is but I felt like doing some OCD photographing and OCD photo editing 😛

I uploaded a snapshot of each step in my process to this album in case anyone is curious: https://imgur.com/a/7TZXIuz

Some nice stuff there. Word of warning on the Magpul G19 Magazine Well. I have installed two on my Guarder G19 builds and they do fit well (tight fit). However, some magazine baseplates (The Guarder G19 Magazine with full trades is a good example) are just a tad too wide and require a forceful insertion in order to properly seat the magazine into the pistol. You will also have a issue using G17 magazines (like TM) due to that small nub on the back of the magazine. Remove the nub and your good to go.

Check out Recover Tactical for some of their Glock, 1911, M9 and soon Hi-Power products (I believe the owner of the company is the designer of the Tavor rifle.

I just bought their rail adapter for the G17/19 that turns the Glock rail into a 20mm rail and their Glock Charging Handle (wont work on the Guarder G19 due to the tight fit of the slide to frame fit, but is fine when using TM, KJW and WE frames w/Guarder and standard slides). Prices are very reasonable and installation is super easy and doesnt require modification of the pistol. Their 1911 grip/rail adapter worked great on my TM MEU pistol after just a slight modification to the part.

dZ8mHSj.jpg

Nerpa vest with a condor belt thrown in by the seller.  Spent quite some time tonight adjusting it to fit and still having moments of "Why do I eat so much!"  :lol:

Can report that the pouches will hold Bizon mags (came without dividers already so figured might as well test it).  Whether or not they come flying out when moving at an angle has yet to be seen.

Debating how to go about getting what are likely paintball stains out of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up a couple of Gotham PD patches a few wks ago for a SWAT ‘type’ set up for me and No1 Son and these arrived in the post this am to most definitely help it on its way , from the states so expensive as hell in the end , but bloody worth it ! 😁

D76F568B-E48F-471D-983A-054A9C973FC1.jpeg

I've got a TM wood version M870 arriving today. It's the start of a modern UKSF shotgun build that I've been contemplating for awhile. It'll also be my first foray into HPA, as I intend to convert it over to an external line for year-round use.

If successful, I'll be following this build up with a more traditional one suited for older impressions. Wish me luck!

TF Knight M870.jpg

S019 M870.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing worth taking pics of atm as I am currently waiting on a second shipment from airsoftgi (I decided to splurge a bit twice within a week of doing so the first time).  First shipment was two more Bizon midcaps (sadly not the nice rubber textured one that came with my cyma long ago, but they lock in just fine) another rpk 45 rounder (since I am finding that some of them do fit my cyma ak104/5 and they are nice to have) some Elite Force .28g bbs to test in all my replicas, a lonex hop up chamber to test.

I am awaiting on a cheap aluminum pbs-1 replica and some more .28s (G&G this time).  I have the silly notion of putting in a longer barrel in the bizon if the pbs-1 actually gets onto the threads (though am concerned about the cylinder with it being ported, and I really do not want to open the gb again to change out cylinders).

• 2 weeks later...

Matrix 4.3 Hi-Capa pistol, 2 AW Custom magazines (silver), APS/5KU Custom Hi-Capa Trigger (black), 5KU  TI Tactical Magwell (black), Nine Ball Custom shortened thumb safety (black) and a AW Custom HX Grip Kit (black). Never made a "semi-custom" Hi-Capa before. Hope it works (lol).

Archived