Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

17 minutes ago, MODDAN said:

How is the engraving on the WE Colt M4A1 lower?
Bought one from AsiaAirsoft and was not impressed. Looked like it was made using electropencil or something. 
If the KY lives up to the high standard I expect them to, this might be the go-to place.
Any chance of a close up? Horsey in particular?

AsiaAirsoft is on my boycott list after they sold me a Warsport lower and upper with the same shallow and thin markings. They lied to me and I havn't used their shop since then.

They ship wrong items to you and compensate you a small discount for your next buy (think they do it on purpose). Will never buy from them again...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Engraving quality is good. You can tell in certain angles when the light hits the engraved surfaces that they have sort of "touched up" the engraved areas and the finish doesn't exactly match the rest of the receiver. I will try to take some close up pics for you.

2 guarder G17 trigers w/red trigger safety for TM & KJW G series.

1 HFC G17 metal barrel (after 15+ years of use and thousands of shots, one finally broke)

2 WE G17 GBB magazines.

1 APS/5KU Strike face w/rail forTM G17.

3 5KU  Compensators for TM 1911's.

1 Echo 1 Wolfsbane 1911. (Was originally going to get the the EMG "John Wick/Tarran Tachtical Combat Master" but heard of too many quality control issues and the Wolfsbane looks nice and has some interesting features. Evike has a fun/detailed video on it)

1 Epic Panda "Tank Panda" rubber hook and loop morale patch.

I had the same thought a while back but when looking at the topic title and initial post it doesn't explicitly state that it is supposed to be a picture thread. In which case it should be in the picture threads section anyways. But I agree, it's annoying when someone just posts in text what they bought and no (self taken) pictures of the actual stuff.

Or a picture, but no info on what it is actually of 😛 

Opening post does say to post a photo of what you just got.  I think this is the right place for it rather than hide it away on the pic sub forum. Have it here and have it be a hybrid, primarily pic thread with discussion.

On 10/27/2017 at 12:23 AM, TheFull9 said:

We've had this thread in other guises before in other sections, but I feel that one in here General where you can post literally any guns/gear/parts/whatever tacticool shiz, makes more sense.  For the participation levels we have here now, having the little content that gets posted as massively-split and widely distributed (vs condensed and concise) doesn't make any sense to my mind - exemplified by the fact we have so many archived picture threads.

I won't be able to contribute regularly myself because my gear comes along like buses, but the idea is simple: when anything new shows up you snap it and post it, from a whole gun or plate carrier to a tiny accessory or part, maybe talk about how your current builds are going if you like or anything you have planned or in progress.  Of course fancier shots of finished rigs/guns/loadouts can still go in those threads as well if so desired.  To get the ball rolling, this lot is what I've acquired in the past 6 months or so.

Yes, and no 😛 

That is the only mention/reference to pic/picture in the first post.

Ambiguous.

Ok.. to be unequivocally unambiguous, yes the intention was any posts here must contain imagery of items that a person has recently obtained.  It's obviously pretty pointless just writing a bullet pointed list of items that exist and you say you have bought, that's not content that is worth forum goers' time.

I completely agree but I am just playing devils advocate as to why some people might think that is OK within the parameters for the thread "setup".

Enough talk. From now on, post pictures, your own actual photos preferably, and a short description of what it is of :)

"but the idea is simple: when anything new shows up you snap it and post it, from a whole gun or plate carrier to a tiny accessory or part"

Nothing ambiguous about that.

Anyway, to get this back on track, a very boring purchase for me.  Battery charger.

wxRKZhV.jpg

And now for something a bit different...

A TM M870 with G&P top folding stock, among many other things. I converted it to run off an external line because there’s no other way to get a top folder to work. It won’t be complete until my (hopefully final) WiiTech order comes in.

For those of you that are interested in the modifications and upgrades done to this gun, stay tuned. I’ve got a near-16,000 word writeup that I’ll be posting here around early October.

ABC4D625-6B15-4743-99DF-25F79B83779E.jpeg

I admit. I've been on a bit of a spending spree as of late. Mega chuffed with the grenade launcher added to my G36 (loaded with 40Mikes). I found that I couldn't use my drum mag and the grenade launcher at the same time. So I've bought a pistol launcher and pouches for more grenades.

Carnage ahoy!

120467287_BRRRT3-THEBRRRTENING.thumb.jpg.3c85e5a1c44bf0b5ca1fd8549291421b.jpg

After the CO2 mag on my APS Shark crapped out (and I decked the Shark out with two tacticool Glock gubbins haphazardly hotglued together), I decided to get myself an extended TM Glock mag, and then of course I had to be talked into getting an Osprey can and an adapter by some randoms in the TFB comment section.

The only thing I haven't really "recently" acquired is my flatmate's CMore.

Part 1 of 2 care packages sent to myself courtesy of depression and reddit sales.  Oddly enough this arrived first before the other package which went out first.  Will either update post or risk the almighty Tink wrath for a double post when the other one shows up. 

Ana current gen noch91m suit in blue kamysh, size 52-4 that is one above what my size nominally is, so a bit big but also isn't tight on the gut.  BARS Gorka Patrol Cap (seller had a BARS type 4 gorka for sell but didn't feel like I needed another gorka atm) that fits my melon of a head perfectly.  SPOSN current gen MDL style Panama in SS-Leto that is same size as my Spring variant one (so snug somewhat).  For $60.50 shipped not a bad deal even if it all used and to quote mother "smells like mold."

IMG_0683.JPG

Whelp, part 2 arrived and I can't edit the previous post, sorry Tink. 

Old Gen Smersh of unknown year, possibly Oxford material era.  Missing the buttpack which apparently was the only thing the seller tore whilst using it.  Probably will never find a proper matching one for it or other pouches, but excited to try it out.  Sadly bizon mags too loose in it.

IMG_0684.JPG

Just bought today during a biz trip in Germany:

VFC G3 - my 2nd, for Rhodie paint job, and spare magazines (3).

Then my dream gun from early 2000s, when G&G came with AEG version (never bought):
VFC UMP45 2018 Delux Version w/spare magazines (3). Not sure what I will do with her though.

VFC MP7 spare magazine (1), just to add 4th to my “For sale sale package”.

And finally, but from point of joy the most exciting - WinGun Webley Revolver w/ a pack of spare shells. Will take it out to test in skirmish this saturday as a G3 back up :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived