Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So after picking up a mauser carbine dead cheap, I decided to get the pistol.

wA599r3.jpg

I'd also struggled to find magazine pouches for it that'd hold the long mags, and would go with a leather belt and holster.

Picked up this pouch for a couple of quid off ebay. It was very pale tan, and in pretty rough shape. A good wash and scrub took the mildew off and after being braced with some plastic while it dried it was an acceptable shape again. A bit of boot polish to finish up and it looks quite lovely.

nQa9TJy.jpg

1 hour ago, LJ.NL said:

I got lucky somewhere in the far end of the Google results, a Danish marketplace, old sale-ad but I figured I'd give it a shot: turned out to be a hit :D

Have been following the ad from denmark, he's had it for sale for ages. Nice to see its found a new home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The SVD pouch just came today but I figured I'd post everything gear wise I've acquired since my last post here.  Current Gen ANA noch91m suit in Urban Kamysh, BARS gorka material cap, SPOSN SS Leto MDL/SAS boonie, Flora Kepi that is too small and likely fake, smersh of oldness, SVD pouch, ana Kamysh sitting pad.  Second photo is because I forgot to put the officer's belt in the group shot.  I am resisting the urge to get another ANA noch91m bdu set in VSR camo from a stateside seller, even though it would at least be in my size, as the Urban set is one size larger and thus needs said belt in usage despite my gut trying its hardest.  Anything else I've been buying has been internals and whatnot, sadly no VSS or VAL yet.

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been making a point to not buy anything during this mess because I already have too much as it is and didn't want to hamper an already swamped shipping industry.  Caved on this because local seller and he needed the money.  ANA suit in Border Guard pattern.  First suit I have that has velcro on it, and surprisingly fits well.  Coloration threw me off as it is more of a subdued Green than yellow, which makes me think more of a digitalized Blumentarn or Surpat.  About the only positive thing this year so far.

IMG_0792 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

This finally arrived from a new shop here stateside that deals primarily in NPO stuff, Rush B Airsoft.  LCT's new drum mag.  Fits the LCT RPK fine naturally, but the rear latch is far too large to fit either my old dboys models or my cyma 40 series ak104/5.  Bit of a bummer on the latter as that would be "party mode" at the local fields for when every kiddo is running around with drum mag arp-9s.  It feels much more solid than others I've seen before, very shiny too.  Also new mattress supporting the weight of it all but eh.

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

VVZ Rainsuit in Izlom pattern.  Saw it on ebay from a random US seller for 30 dollors, decided to snatch it up.  Naturally it rather cheap material and I doubt the zippers will last long, but it nice to have something show up in the mail (besides another zci high torque motor for my collection).  Gonna have to double post to share one neat concept I see from this suit.

IMG_0820.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Recent arrivals that sadly made me more depressed than helped with the drain the "emergency" 11 hour shifts have done to me this week and for next week.  Set of LCT "Olive Drab" ak74 furniture and two npo refurbished real ak74 mag midcaps.  The hand guard furniture (as I expected jadedly) does not fit my models unless I take a dremel to the furniture, and honestly I am sick of having to do that.  The furniture itself seems a lot darker and more grey than expected honestly.

I opened up one of the midcap packages, and whilst the weight of the mag felt nice, everything else was another matter.  Rough finish to the top of the mag as expected, but I was saddened to find that it doesn't really fit my old dboys kalash frankenstein, nor does it fit my newer cyma ak105.  The former it will seat somewhat but no solid engagement at the rear lip.  It feels like despite no wobble a tap to it would knock it out.  I doubt it will feed properly with how it sits in the reciever.  The latter replica it would not go in at all.  Top of the mag pic is in comparison to my cyma midcap.

I really need to just spend money on video games again at this rate.

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

Archived