Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

TheFull9

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crye G3s, I dunno when they were made or who they were issued to but they've never been sold commercially in this combo of fabric and camo.  You can get Drifires from AG-Tac, but for NYCO you just got to constantly scour every 2nd hand sales venue on the internet - which is where all the really rare stuff comes from.

Figured I would wait till both items arrived (and when the hat arrived I would have summoned Tink via triple posting) so here we go.  BARS contract sumrak suit in "steppe" aka sumpftarn from Demych and matching Kepi from another seller.  Both arrived far sooner than I expected.   Should have snagged this pattern years ago but was at the time hesitant to do business overseas, but glad it all worked out in the end and I have my favorite pattern of all time finally.  *suitcasey* pictures ahoy, knockoff raybans and weekend grungeface included (I had a frustrating time putting a door handle on front door for the folks prior to delivery due to stripped screws on original handle and constantly having to stop to swat hornets that flew in).  

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.JPG

Just now, Gunmane said:

BARS contract sumrak suit in "steppe" aka sumpftarn...

Hi, what do you think, is this and splittertarn material available in Russia today?

I connected /ebay a seller who make custom gorkas. Sumpftarn/khaki gorka would be fine... :D 

Nice suit BTW!

From what I have heard over the last decade, regular splintertarn has popped up in gorka and even more rarely sumrak form, but it was always a custom order to SSO/SPOSN by either someone who contacted them directly or had a seller do so (some French seller on ebay had a bunch made up before).  Splintertarn caps by SSO/SPOSN are commercially sold by various sellers at times.

Blumentarn gorkas likely the same case, with some regional units ordering them from "SLAVYANKA" company at one point (there is a listing for a demiseason suit on ebay right now actually for high price). 

Sumpftarn afaik only done by BARS for the contract and limited commercial runs of this suit, but I heard once on a review of the commercial version of this suit (I think on a Polish site) that SSO made some suits in it for the contract, but never seen actual evidence of it. 

I am sure if you have a contact over there willing to go the distance to find the material or somehow has enough clout to get an order from one of the companies in between all the military orders, it can be done.

• 3 months later...

Would upload more images (including one of oversized Splav Kamysh Bekas suit and battery hand held screwdriver for tech I bought previously) but I am horrible at converting photos to fit upload limits.  6sh104 arrived today after a bit of time (lot less than I thought it would be though given everything atm).   Somehow already fits me without adjustment, and already looks ratty enough for the rest of my kit.  Hoping if my left foot ever recovers I can use this with my old KLMK suit in spring/summer for Georgia war aesthetic.  Certainly feels like money better spent than the custom insoles I have to get that cost twice as much...

IMG_0890.JPG

• 1 month later...

My revitalized TM P90 inside a Flambeau PDW case, alongside some MAG brand midcaps (that are rare as *suitcase* now in the US).  Case is very well suited for the purpose of a lightweight case, and I will say the build quality is better imho than their longer rifle cases.  MAG midcaps excellent as expected, all fed well last weekend.

IMG_0908.JPG

• 2 months later...

Random KM-L (afaik) suit I jumped on from a stateside ebay seller.  Already had a cheaper zipper suit coming from Russia in the months to come, but I could not pass this up.  Looking forward to seeing how it pans out at local game towards the end of the month unless another game pops up sooner.

IMG_0920 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived