TheFull9

Pictures of Airsoft Stuff You Just Bought

So after picking up a mauser carbine dead cheap, I decided to get the pistol.

wA599r3.jpg

I'd also struggled to find magazine pouches for it that'd hold the long mags, and would go with a leather belt and holster.

Picked up this pouch for a couple of quid off ebay. It was very pale tan, and in pretty rough shape. A good wash and scrub took the mildew off and after being braced with some plastic while it dried it was an acceptable shape again. A bit of boot polish to finish up and it looks quite lovely.

nQa9TJy.jpg

• Like 6

Where the hell did you find it?!

I got lucky somewhere in the far end of the Google results, a Danish marketplace, old sale-ad but I figured I'd give it a shot: turned out to be a hit :D

It's definitely the sort of thing that an owner will happily sit on for years waiting for the right buyer.  Absolute unit of a gun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LJ.NL said:

I got lucky somewhere in the far end of the Google results, a Danish marketplace, old sale-ad but I figured I'd give it a shot: turned out to be a hit :D

Have been following the ad from denmark, he's had it for sale for ages. Nice to see its found a new home.

• Like 1

Pic isn't working for me. What is it?

It's a SOCOM GEAR hardcase, with a large double-stack magazine next to 2 shells.. To tease the replica inside the case ;)

(For my info: why can't you see the image? What kind of error do you get?)

8 minutes ago, LJ.NL said:

It's a SOCOM GEAR hardcase, with a large double-stack magazine next to 2 shells.. To tease the replica inside the case ;)

(For my info: why can't you see the image? What kind of error do you get?)

I'm getting this:

Image result for broken jpeg icon

Back in the game and luckily found myself a brand new Cybergun/VFC FNX-45 Tactical GBB. Not gonna let another one of these big boys go again.

IMG_6728.jpeg

Edited by Nami
  • Like 1