calbur20

WE G3

Best part is I very much doubt Cybergun can do anything in delaying its release.

Honestly, I expect them to try, if not them than Umarex or some other corporate *suitcase* will.

(BTW Mods, the fake word that has "hitstain" in it actually goes past filter)

This looks terrific. Now, how about a GBB M3 Grease Gun, AR18s, M1 Carbine, Walther P5 and CZ P10...and of course the "Modern Hi-Power" and Hk P7M13...Please. :)

I'm hoping for an SBS/WE3SD style one that I don't have to convert. But I'm also on board with the WE3K.

I'm figuring that any regular version will be easy to convert to wood if they don't release that variant

i hope they release it as shown in the videos, only with paint of course. im loving that early style tropical green furniture. i might pick up a surplus set now just in case they change it to later wide style stuff. i guess im one of the wierdos who wants just a standard 60's G3 and not some more modern variant.

still, it should be fun seeing the psg and msg custom jobs that will inevitably be done.

There is already a blowback .177/4,5mm airgun version of the p-320, now with the US army contract the race is on among as-mfgs to be first out on the market

I kind of dream of fitting the WE g3 in a LCT body please let that be possible!