WE G3

calbur20

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is already a blowback .177/4,5mm airgun version of the p-320, now with the US army contract the race is on among as-mfgs to be first out on the market

I kind of dream of fitting the WE g3 in a LCT body please let that be possible!

Why LCT body ? more like the real one ?

Here is LCT

JrTvLs.jpg

and this is WE

6AXkbb.jpg

Which is better ? LOL~~

Why LCT body ? more like the real one ?

Here is LCT

JrTvLs.jpg

and this is WE

6AXkbb.jpg

Which is better ? LOL~~

Youre comparing a finished lct to a prototype WE?

In that case the WE weld actually looks to be the better one. its relatively clean, even though they havent even dressed or painted over it. The LCT one on the other hand looks kinda nasty and jagged, and thats on the finished, painted product, as you would buy it.

thats not to say that the production WEs wont have bad welding. But that lct weld is pretty .

Yes WE MP5 and WE AK receivers are stamped steel :)

So yah, would assume the G3 will also be stamped steel receiver.

I'm not  G3 fan, so I don't get what is referenced between the RS pic, LCT and WE pic above? What are we looking at/for?

WE is most likely going to be steel. Stamping steel is what WE has been doing for decades, even before getting anywhere near airsoft, and they are certainly good at that. Their AK and MP5 series are good examples of quality stamping. 

And WE's finishing has become quite good in the last ~2 years or so, you can see that both in new products as the WEagle as in new batches of older designs: if you see a recently-produced WE AK, their paint look so much better than older ones, and are much more scratch resistant. 

So I'm hoping for a really well finished product.

For me I find WE to be more realistic as they added those ridges on the charging handle tube. 

YouTube suggested Larry Viker's Iranian G3 video to me, it looks like the G3 he had there doesn't have the ridges on the charging handle tube... so perhaps it's unfair to say LCT's version is unrealistic due to that! 

Archived