WE G3

calbur20

Sweet, good to have competition straight away, VFC vs WE, I know it's a prototype but that rate of fire is ridiculously slow, let's hope it's a prototype thing.

On an semi-related note, I was expecting a G3 to kick at least as hard as this with similar rof, which you'd think it can considering the low ammo count, mag and bolt size. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, good to have competition straight away, VFC vs WE, I know it's a prototype but that rate of fire is ridiculously slow, let's hope it's a prototype thing.

On an semi-related note, I was expecting a G3 to kick at least as hard as this with similar rof, which you'd think it can considering the low ammo count, mag and bolt size. 

I've noticed guns tend to recoil a lot more when rested on a surface and not just held up.

Point taken but I'm sure we've both shot enough GBBs to develop a fairly intuitive impression of how hard things kick based on videos vs when we finally buy and shoot them, this doesn't look exceptionally hard kicking, which can be understandable if it's to retain the ROF, but that ROF seems buggy, I doubt they'd ship it like this, so will have to wait and see more footage..! 

I think it just looks like lazy.

If we take on account the gas cloud, employee sweatshirt etc., they might be testing it in some basement with cold weather on regular green gas. So with MAPP all should be fine.

As for ROF, it sounds slower than my WE M14s, but slightly faster then AKM. And as WE AKM has slower ROF than realsteel (G3 has about same as AK) on gg, it should be fine.

Really looking forward to this after getting Thompson next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Reppyboyo said:

Ouch, would of thought we would have been a far whack cheaper. 

Is it worth the price over the vfc is the next big question I guess. 

Similar materials and processes as both are large chunks of steel that are welded and finished . The WE apache was the same sort of price as the VFC too (more expensive in some cases )

From the picture I have it is without trades and it’s a direct sales- no Umarex involved.

916ecf739253266a408884e2b416c85f.jpg

6ae662f3ee94f9228fdd7964dc765a46.jpg

As soon as it arrives I will go to check the internals and try to fit the real wood set. Because if I am not mistaken, VFC has steel once and wood fits w/o mods. If this does not have steel internals or wood does not fit, I might give VFC one more chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived