WE A180 blaster

NightFury

I liked the look of this in the movie, Immediately recognizable the moment you see it. On the list.

I really want more of this. I'd like to see a Man From U.N.C.L.E P38 based on the WE P38. The blasters from Blade Runner 2049 (at a reasonable price). The Law Giver from the last Judge Dredd film..etc etc.

That custom UNCLE P38 is $600.00+. It is damned near perfect, but I'm not going that route. The aluminum grips are over $200.00 alone. Its: theunclegun.com by the way. No one seems to carry the Maruzen version anymore. I may try to covert one of the 2 WE P38k (or s as WE calls it) that I finally found. Made a quickie version using a Sig 551 flash hider and wood grips which make it a bit thicker. Looks good and shoots really well, but its just not the same.

I just love that WE has interest i  scifi guns. Once the thompson releases, we'll finally get a pulse rifle. And with it's unique mag, it could hold more gas and rounds. And possibly, they could shoehorn that tm clone shotgun into it as well.

I really hope they do actually release a GBB Pulse Rifle!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived