Gun Heaven Sig P210 CO2 GBB

hitmanNo2

Pretty cheap of you fancy a P210 for the sake of it.  Finish looks a bit meh but hey.

- Material: Metal
- System: Gas Blowback
- Gas: 12g Co2
- Firing Mode: Safe/ Semi-Auto
- Length: 212mm
- Barrel Length: 120mm
- Magazine Capacity: 14 + 1 Rounds ( 6mm BBs )
- Weight: 1030.00g
- $96

Ah.  I must say, I had an inkling there would be a catch with this.  Half travel seems very possible like those meh GBB 4.5mm airguns but I'm not aware of any 4.5mm P210s.

Edit: Yup.  Half travel :(

Show Guns put up a video on FB and I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like the slide was only cycling half way.

Also probably worth a thread of its own but relative just the same, Marushin is rereleasing their P210 in new finishes and with a new BBU that's supposed to be stronger.

WHoohoo. can finally get my mits on some spare mags. 

Also that wingun looks quit a bit off, but running on co2 lots of Danish players will be happy as its getting cold here.

But no 8mm version this time.

And it seems to be exactly the same internals

From Marushin's website:

"The P210 gas blow back planned to be released next year has greatly improved the magazine. 

Development aiming for better performance of blowback, magazine packing and magazine lip are new models respectively. 

Now we have started accepting reservations."

edit:

As to why no more 8mm, their .98J law kinda killed it I think. I like their 8mm guns as well which perform well in relatively high Joule settings without being unsafe due to the increased surface area on impact.

Real Steel version is going to be made again in New Hampshire. I always like the look but they were always out of my price range when I was heavy into IPSC.

New version has 1911A1 style magazine release. Three types will be made: Standard, Target and Carry! Price still out of my range though.

Maybe WE will make one if it takes off.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived