Job Lot of Airsoft AEG's and Sniper Rifles

Bozza

Ok guys, its been a long time since I have been on this site, last time was no doubt late 2011.

The name is Bozza and I used to live in Northwich, Cheshire.

Started playing Airsoft late 90's at Greenham and then Sopley

My Last 3 years of being in UK played at Alpha 55, Swat and First and Only.

Now I moved to the US in 2012 and left my airsoft collection in storage in Shropshire

I am back in the UK for 4 days in December and would like to sell my gear as I am never coming back to live in the UK and replaced most of my kit with real steel

Items I have

Marushin APS 2 Sniper Rifle (FPS Unkown but upgraded)

Marushin L96 Sniper Rifle (FPS Unkown but upgraded)

Sun Projects M249 Para Version (Full Metal and not monkey metal)

Magpul FPG (Boxed) (KWA Glock Slide)

WA Vickers Tactical 1911 (Boxed)

CA M24 Sniper Rifle

KA TROY M7 (Boxed)

KA SIG 556 HALO (DE) Boxed

WA Infinity 4in Slide 1911

Marui G17 AEP

G&P M4

I Would be looking to sell the whole lot as seen plus I will toss in anything else I have in the lock-up airsoft related (mags etc). Anyone who knows me will know that all this kit is in good condition, and has been stored in the original box or gun boxes. I am sure it will be in need of some maintenance as the last time I used it was 2011, I did check it visually in the summer of 2016.

When purchased this lot it would of added up to 1000's of Pounds but anyone who wants to make a reasonable offer in cash above 1500 GBP and willing to collect from Shropshire on or around 10th/11th December let me know by PM

I am sorry If I have broken any posting rules but moderators please let me know what to correct so I can get this lot moved. This is a genuine post and if anybody know any other way of advertising this lot let me know

And of course all laws relating to airsoft must be abided, I still have friends owning and operating sites so I can check to make sure you are able to purchase airsoft prior to the sale

Cheers

Bozza (Steve)

Archived