Zereck

4th Marui Festival teaser

Bottom one some type of revolver?

Edit: OK.  This is oddly specific but it looks very similar to an Aristocrat sight rib.  Seems a strange thing to do.

bANtoKn.jpg

Edited by hitmanNo2

OK.  This is oddly specific but it looks very similar to an Aristocrat sight rib.  Seems a strange thing to do.

TM does like to milk RE for all its worth.

400px-RE1_44magnum.jpg

Though the gun is based on an Anaconda which TM doesn't have. So it's down to their M19/66 or Python that's getting a makeover.

Edit: On the Howa, I'm guessing next gen AEG.

Edited by renegadecow

TM does like to milk RE for all its worth.

Though the gun is based on an Anaconda which TM doesn't have. So it's down to their M19/66 or Python that's getting a makeover.

Edit: On the Howa, I'm guessing next gen AEG.

Ah yeah.  Good call.  I should have known it was a RE gun.  Definitely Barry's .44 Magnum.

Barry's .44 has a rounded barrel, no? This is squared off. I guess some kind of customer revolver heavily riffing on the aristocrat sights, if not a direct copy. The muzzle in the teaser is stepped from the front sight whereas the revolver with the aristocrat sight rib has the muzzle flush. Then again I guess that varies depending on which revolver is modified?

Saw some Japanese tweet, basically confirms the Howa will be a Type 89 GBB.

You sure it's not the one made by Octagon Airsoft? The teaser indicates ambi selector(unless they mirrored the picture for some reason).

You sure it's not the one made by Octagon Airsoft? The teaser indicates ambi selector(unless they mirrored the picture for some reason).

don't think Octagon could work that quick, IIRC they're still doing some sort of test casting of the upper in the last month

BTW the tweet could be loosely translated to "Marui comes after all" if I didn't read that wrong

Octagon made a post on facebook the 2nd of November saying that they already knew that TM will announce a type 89 GBBR, so yes TM is already confirmed.

BTW the tweet could be loosely translated to "Marui comes after all" if I didn't read that wrong

Of all the meanings I can think for that, none sounds good :D