More Golden Eagle/JG Shotguns (including a Serbu?)

chas

good to see this finally released. I had it on pre-order and it's awaiting packing so should be in the post soon. I wonder if we will see them make the pistol grip that can take the folding stock. That would open this model up to even more versions.

I ordered and received the gas stock tube a while back and it's a well made copy of the Angry Gun version. I can confirm it works very well and is currently $26 on tiger which is a 10th of the price of the angry gun version.

Oh well, it arrived just now :)
It doesn't leak gas, which is nice. Racking is a bit harder than in the TM, but nice enough. Seems solid, and I'll modify it right away so I can place an HPA adapter in place of the charging valve.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, mine started leaking after the second charge, so I'm not very impressed (nor surprised). General external build is good, cocking, trigger and safety are all a bit harder to work than in the TM model, with the safety being specially hard and the other two just marginally harder.

I might try with a video this weekend.

Well, mine started leaking after the second charge, so I'm not very impressed (nor surprised). General external build is good, cocking, trigger and safety are all a bit harder to work than in the TM model, with the safety being specially hard and the other two just marginally harder.

I might try with a video this weekend.

I appreciate your attempt to get that taken care of.

Hopefully you get that leak taken care of.

• 1 month later...

Archived