WTS TM 416 DEVGRU w HAO SMR rail CAG build EUR |EU|

emp3ror86

Location of item: Budapest, Hungary (which is still in the EU)
Trade: none at the moment.
Shipping and PP fee is buyer's expense. I only offer tracked shipping, nothing less. I can ship it only with ground shipping so no overseas buyers, sorry. Unless seller sends a courier to pick it up.
Payment: via Paypal. In EUR.

th_416_3.jpg

- Used gun. Dirt and signs of use is visible all over the gun.
- Gun was purchased in 2015, I am the first owner.
- I believe in honesty so I provide all the details I have. If you believe you can buy used guns issue free, feel free to buy from someone else.

Package includes:
- TM 416 DEVGRU with almost all factory accessories (rail, silencer, grip, sights, HK mag, etc.)
- Angry Gun SOCOM flash hider and mock suppressor (No trademarks)
- Magpul MLOK MVG modified for SMR rail
- 1 TM M4 stanag magazine

Internally:
- Eagle6 M110 spring - shoots around 360 FPS@0.2
- Magicbox 5.9mm steel bushings
- Pormetheus bearing spring guide
- Prometheus nozzle
- Guarder infinite torque motor
- Prometheus double torque up gears
- Prometheus cylinder
- Prometheus cylinder head
- Laylax thingy on motor to reduce current spark at trigger
- G&G green bucking
- Maple leaf tensioner

Externally
- HAO SMR rail - it has all accessories included. Modified to fit TM receiver. 
- Sling sloops are shaved off from the gas block. Treated with patch up thingy so it can't be noticed.
- Extra custom made shim for the barrel to position non stock flash hiders correctly
- Black PTS MOE trigger guard
- Factory rear sling mount end plate has been replaced to a standardTM endplate
- Laylax steel castle nut
- First Factory hard inner block for crane stock
- Wired to T connectors

Known issues
- I had it checked with a techie guy recently and I was advised to replace trigger switch soon. It got refurbished (= polished off the burnt areas) but it is only to postpone the inevitable. It should be good for a while. 

700 EUR OBO
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Pricedrop to 680 EUR and some clarification on the switch.

The gun WORKS, the switch in its current condition is expected to last a couple thousand rounds.  But just like most mechanical stuff, it will wear out eventually. And I prefer to be honest so the future buyer knows what he/she gets. I am sure there are flawless second hand guns, I am just yet to see one.

I also get asked a lot why I am selling it and what hidden issues it has... (I assume most of these people never heard about Paypal.) 

There are 2 optional answers below and you can decide which one is true:

Option A: I am moving abroad and have to suspend BB spraying for God knows how long and I just simply do not want to keep stuff I do not use as the money could be useful elsewhere.

Option B: the gun is actually full of hidden flaws that I will only tell you once you ask about it, because that is how life works. People can not lie once you ask them and Santa Claus brings you presents through a chimney on Christmas Eve.  

• 3 weeks later...

Change of conditions and price. Please read this only.

Location of item: Budapest, Hungary (which is still in the EU)
Trade: none at the moment.
Shipping and PP included in the final price. I only offer tracked shipping, nothing less. I can ship it only with ground shipping so no overseas buyers, sorry. Unless seller sends a courier to pick it up.
Payment: via Paypal. In EUR.

th_gun01.jpg

th_gun02.jpg

th_416_1.jpg

- Used gun. Dirt and signs of use is visible all over the gun.
- Gun was purchased in 2015, I am the first owner.
- I believe in honesty so I provide all the details I have. If you believe you can buy used guns issue free, feel free to buy from someone else.

Package includes:
- TM 416 DEVGRU with almost all factory accessories (rail, silencer, grip, sights, HK mag, etc.)
- 1 TM M4 stanag magazine

Internally:
- Eagle6 M110 spring - shoots around 360 FPS@0.2
- Magicbox 5.9mm steel bushings
- Pormetheus bearing spring guide
- Prometheus nozzle
- Guarder infinite torque motor
- Prometheus double torque up gears
- Prometheus cylinder
- Prometheus cylinder head
- Laylax thingy on motor to reduce current spark at trigger switch
- G&G green bucking
- Maple leaf tensioner

Externally
- Sling sloops are shaved off from the gas block. Treated with patch up thingy so it can't be noticed.
- Extra custom made shim for the barrel to position non stock flash hiders correctly
- Black PTS MOE trigger guard - factory one included
- Factory rear sling mount end plate has been replaced to a standard TM endplate
- Laylax steel castle nut
- First Factory hard inner block for crane stock
- Stock is wired to T connectors

Known issues
- I had it checked with a techie guy recently and I was advised to replace trigger switch soon. It got refurbished (= polished off the burnt areas) but it is only to postpone the inevitable. It should be good for a while. 

470 EUR
Shipping and PP included
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived