Looking for hop-up rubbers for TM G17 and KJW G19

Wingman

Ordering new Guarder Enhanced Hop-Up Chambers for my TM G17 and KJW G19's (all total Guarder rebuilds) and Guarder 6.02 Inner barrels for the G19's. I'm looking for a quality hop-up rubber to pretty much finish off these pistol projects. Having not done this before, I'd like some suggestions from those of you that have.

I've also done some re-building on a KJW KP13 and have bought some CO2 magazines for the winter. Should I be considering replacing the hop-up rubber and chamber in that as well due to the use of CO2?

Thanks for the feed back. 

I believe he is referencing the Maple Leaf Autobot and Decepticon series of hop up rubbers.

Shoudl be available at most airsoft stores. But AirsoftTaiwan is the "official" source.

Autobot: https://ast-gun.airsofttaiwan.com/index.php?route=product/product&search=autobot&product_id=856

Decepticons: https://ast-gun.airsofttaiwan.com/index.php?route=product/product&search=decepticon&product_id=855

They also have hop up housings and keys for Glocks, 1911s and some others.

tkLgTDW.png

Looks like they have a new series for the new "derpy" WE "short" cut hop window barrels.

Hot Shot series: https://ast-gun.airsofttaiwan.com/index.php?route=product/product&search=maple%20hop%20rubber&product_id=1544

Maple Leaf Autobot all the way. 50º or maybe 60º. 

In future builds, consider going full Maple Leaf. Their hop chambers are superb, and Crazy Jet inner barrels are simply the best for any full length pistol / rifle (although not for a short, short pistol such as the G19: they are 6.04 and have a pressure relief sleeve that steals 12mm more, so the FPS gets too low)

Shoudl be available at most airsoft stores. But AirsoftTaiwan is the "official" source.

Hell no, AST is just one out of many, many, many Maple Leaf distributors.

Based on your suggestions, I checked on ebay and found a Maple Leaf Hop-Up Chamber with inner barrel for the TM/WE G17/18c and promptly ordered it (there was only one left)..better work out (lol). Due to arrive between December 12 and January 14..from Hong Kong! Narrowed down that delivery dated pretty well eh!

Really shouldnt complain, but I usually get this stuff from Hong Kong in 5-7 days. Of course the postage is usually more than $8.00. Probably delayed by the Thanksgiving Holiday..maybe not. 

$61.88 including postage...sorry this is late, I just awoke from my self inflicted turkey coma. Actually, turkey, lamb, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green been casserole, cranberry sauce, spinach/cheese squares, shrimp, apple pie and plum pudding..then we all fell asleep watching westerns..I love Thanksgiving.

Archived