Looking for a good NBB pistol (not revolver)

Wingman

Have a need for a good CO2 NBB pistol. I'd like the pistol to have a "full size" magazine, not a stick mag.

I'd also like a fixed or adjustable hop-up.

Looking for a military style pistol (I already own  marushin Assassins and KJW Mk1 pistols). I've noticed the KWC IMI Jericho 941, S&W M&P, Sig SP2022 pistols but it's difficult to be sure about the hop-up issue which is a must for this. I am gravitating towards the Jericho 941 due to its different look but don't know much about any of these.

Any assistance is always appreciated and If you have any experience with these our other NBB pistols I'm not aware of, I'd like to hear from you.

I have so many of their springers and they certainly are superior. I'm still leaning towards the Jeriicho 941.

Its kind of a shame that there are not more quality NBB's available. I have a pretty decent collection of GBB pistols but what I used most often in my yard this summer was the H8R revolver ($68.00 US with 4 ten shot discs). Simple, adequately powerful and a ton of shots from a CO2 capsule. Not bad at 50 feet and not too bad a trigger. Quick speed load with 10 shot discs. Almost idiot proof. Just needs a proper hop-up and there's already a video on how to make one.

I especially like you can attach anything too them and it wont have any effect on the pistols functionality as can happen with GBB pistols. I want to rig up a red-dot sight mount and attach some rail to the dust cover so I can use one of my lights. Maybe attach a threaded barrel adapter for a comp or flash hider.

Add-on's will cost more than the pistol, but I have many of those bits already.

Really? I've never heard of that. I'd be interested in that feature.

By the time I'm done with it, it probably wont look overly Jericho-ish (lol). I wonder if real-steel grips could be made to fit? 

I can see too much being put into this, bit I've got to do it.

Real steel grips do not fit with out modification, and didn't fit well when I did modify them. I looked for a few minutes and could not find those screw in adapters. But I use cartridge adapters in my C02 Dan Wesson:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PPS-AIRSOFT-REFILLABLE-CANNISTER-GREEN/dp/B01ALRB04Q

You shouldn't have to do anything to the gun to run propane.

Archived