NorthEast Airsoft GBB Sten

blobface

This is pretty damn awesome. :)

How much do you expect extra magazines will cost?

What is the power rating of the gun at the moment?

Will you PLEASE make an open bolt MP40 that uses the same mags? KWA really dropped the ball on their GBB MP40, and the CO2 one that WinGun is putting out looks like .

More World War 2 gas powered weapons are always welcome. MP40, STG44, PPSH41, etc. Keep them coming and we'll keep on buying them.

This is pretty damn awesome. :)

How much do you expect extra magazines will cost?

What is the power rating of the gun at the moment?

Will you PLEASE make an open bolt MP40 that uses the same mags? KWA really dropped the ball on their GBB MP40, and the CO2 one that WinGun is putting out looks like ######.

More World War 2 gas powered weapons are always welcome. MP40, STG44, PPSH41, etc. Keep them coming and we'll keep on buying them.

It's really great that you like it. 

1. around 35 USD

2. 110 m/s with green gas

3. If I cannot sell all the sten gbb, I will not be able to do other replicas, so please... I will sincerely keep your suggestion in mind, thank you.

And please please please a Swedish k ,

It's a very good taste gun, I will keep that in mind, too, thank you.

psychedelicos, please do us a favor and contact an admin here to get your member status set to Commercial User like me. Its a forum rule here and id hate to see you banned.

I appreciate you coming on here and commenting about your product and wish you all the best. Save me a pistol grip model with the suppressor please!

psychedelicos, please do us a favor and contact an admin here to get your member status set to Commercial User like me. Its a forum rule here and id hate to see you banned.

I appreciate you coming on here and commenting about your product and wish you all the best. Save me a pistol grip model with the suppressor please!

I do that thank you, sir.

• 7 months later...

Archived