Brand new WE CO2 version M1911

fnc

And now we wait. My CO2 pistol collection is starting to get more attention than my Green Gas/Propane pistols. Just so much easier getting and working with CO2 around here.

Will be interesting to see how they hold up. WE seems to be catering to the airsoft shooter pretty handily and their latest products seem to hold up pretty well.

Wouldnt a CO2 Hi-Power be sweet!

I love c02, and really high fps is great for making things ping and stuff, but I wouldn't want to shoot a player with seriously over powered gun (unless they not taking their hits!) unless at a fair enough range, minimum engagement etc as I have seen c02 punch straight through soft plastic at close range. So much more rewarding to do a good shot with a pistol, and if it performs consistently then I'm all in!!!

CO2 does not have better consistency.  You need to understand gas properties better.

CO2 drops fast in fps.  60fps in this case.

Co2 is very impractical in the cold too.  Don't believe what Cybergun is pushing in the Airsoft market.

You can make a GG powered gun for more consistent than CO2.  Here is a video of one that has a mag that is 10C and the fps is consistent at +/-5fps.  The mag does not vent due to low pressure either.  Rather it uses all the gas in the mag.

I think consistency depends on build too. My DH modded GHK AUG had 25 FPS difference between first and last shot(35 shots), which is pretty good for a GBB imo. TM pistols usually work well in the cold because they are designed for weaker gas, my HK45 in 0 celsius altough weak in recoil can still shoot all the bbs and lock back.

CO2 does not have better consistency.  You need to understand gas properties better.

CO2 drops fast in fps.  60fps in this case.

Co2 is very impractical in the cold too.  Don't believe what Cybergun is pushing in the Airsoft market.

You can make a GG powered gun for more consistent than CO2.  Here is a video of one that has a mag that is 10C and the fps is consistent at +/-5fps.  The mag does not vent due to low pressure either.  Rather it uses all the gas in the mag.

Sorry for the double but I respectfully disagree

If that TM in the video has a plastic slide, then I will say what the "real" point to Co2 gbb pistols is, and that is to chug heavy slides. Then again, that also depends on how restricted the the valves are. Co2 is really not consistent in the cold, especially on a gbb. Go to any airgun forum, and ask around about cold weather and Co2.

https://www.pellpax.co.uk/blog/spring-powered-vs-co2-vs-pcp-pros-and-cons/

With my ghk ar in cold weather, green gas struggles to empty a mag with a mag dump while co2 has no problem. My mafioso 1911 with co2 can empty two mags with a single bulb, with a long marui mag it struggles with one, same with my Kwa vector co2 mags out performs the green gas mags.

Archived