Modify MOD 90 Semi-Auto Shotgun

AG1212

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhhhhh wait, that's not the thing my wild guess was based on

below is the screenshot I was shown to few months ago, obviously it is cropped from the FB app

this looks more like an M2

3XOj12l.jpg

That looks really cool but more like a GBB rifle with working bolt. I don’t quite understand how the feeding would work though? It looks like a m2 sp even with the red details

96fc977501543d57c9696c6474f8915f.jpg

That screen grab is clearly a completely different gun to the one in the OP.

More interesting though is that it doesn't seem to have a... feed system of any sort? Just a big magazine type gas route bucking.

But if the "mag" with the gas route isn't removable, then why have the gas route bucking at all?

Yeah, I assumed a completely different gun. It does raise questions re. feeding as mentioned. Would be interesting to get to the bottom of where that render came from.  Probably someone just trolling.

As renegadecow has already mentioned, it could be a bolt carrier that actuates pump arms similar to what you see in marui M870 shotguns, the feeding system would be just in front of the shell port so it would not be visible from the ejection port. This is the easiest way to make a 3-shot (6-shot is a bit more complicated) GBB shotgun with minimum R&D and its definitely doable (In theory)

So it doesn't surprise me that people have made renders of this, but a render or a prop is nothing really... I want to see a prototype in action before i get hyped.

Like shoot the 3 bbs in a burst? That's just... weird.

That is not a shotgun, that's a burst fire setting on an autogun. You can have a burst fire setting on an auto shotgun, because they are different aspects of the gun, but if you do each one will have to be a multi BB shot.

• 3 months later...

Modify had a booth at IWA and they had a 3d printed model of this:

The booth girl's english wasnt that good, but on another video she mentions its a 3 shot semi auto... Seems cool. Hope its GBB and that bolt isnt just for show. Still... what an odd choice of a shotgun to make..

Archived