• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked earlier, but is the VFC MP7 rotten cheese inside?

To put it bluntly: I know one of the biggest VFC GBB fanbois in HK, who has literally bought every single VFC GBB rifle/smg/pistol that they've brought to market.

He gave up on fixing his VFC MP7 and runs a WE MP7 instead.

• 1 month later...

See, I would love it if this was ootb decent (just see some other early releases by vfc for reference), but I'll wait till it's been skirmishes a few times (well maybe more than a few times), and then feed back given, before I commit.

I would love it if this just needed the usual gbb tlc, that'd be great.

I could never convince myself to buy a vfc gas blowback again after the mp5, and im imagining that the g3 will have similar jamming issues like that did.

But dang if vfc doesnt know how to make a gorgeous looking gun. I keep my vfc mp5s around just because of how pretty they are.

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud that VFC is trying to make interesting guns. They are seriously *suitcase* in the quality department because cost savings, but at least you can look toward their version 2 of any rifle they release 2-3 years down the road, featuring non cannibalizing internals in 4 magazines type changes.

that said, maybe they finally learned... recent pistols are essentially all steel inside. maybe this time they get it right first time with a rifle

I applaud that VFC is trying to make interesting guns. They are seriously *suitcase* in the quality department because cost savings, but at least you can look toward their version 2 of any rifle they release 2-3 years down the road, featuring non cannibalizing internals in 4 magazines type changes.

that said, maybe they finally learned... recent pistols are essentially all steel inside. maybe this time they get it right first time with a rifle

Well considering their recent GBB rifles have all had steel internals I think you are being a bit broad with that brush 

Archived