SHOT Show 2018 - MP7 AEG, Vector M4 hybrid, Tayver with bolt catch, Scatter Cannon

Horsem4n

PTS actually had a battery in the latest gen of ERG, don't if anyone here has tried them all for comparison but the recoil in that gun really took me by surprised.  One of the guys there was like "try this" and I took it out of politeness more than anything but it was impressive.  How long the gun will hold up though would be my query.

Although I'm leaning towards the AAF gun just for the mags, the DAS PTS has on display was also pretty impressive.  Trigger is still heavy but more akin to a firearm trigger that's on the slightly heavy side vs being something totally ridiculous like the double action pull on some really old pistols/flare guns.

G&G had some fully licensed KAC AEG prototypes on display, have to admit they really felt good, no airsoft markings anywhere.  Quite a few aesthetically faithful guns at the Evike booth too.  Now that we've had enough years of G&P/G&G/ICS/Krytac etc making non-realistic guns and most of the player base isn't aware of how things used to be, retailers are gonna start pumping hard on "look at these trades and receivers, just like the real one!" as if that wasn't a thing 5 years ago.

Now that we've had enough years of G&P/G&G/ICS/Krytac etc making non-realistic guns and most of the player base isn't aware of how things used to be, retailers are gonna start pumping hard on "look at these trades and receivers, just like the real one!" as if that wasn't a thing 5 years ago.

Yeah, it's really annoying, and to be honest I don't think it will stop soon.

• 2 weeks later...

The only GBB the showed there was the Maxim Defense one by VFC:

There was also a new G&G M4 but it's not known if it is a new system or still the old, crappy one.

The new G&G GBBRs are supposed to be full on GBBRs. Don't know what system though.

• 5 months later...

Archived