Tanaka m870 with more steel internals than the terminator for sale

svman

Ok so ive decided to put the most expensive airsoft gun i have ever owned up for sale. Theres no rush to sell its just it dosent see the use it deserves and i fancy some money to put into my new 40mm addiction. To start with i'm going to list items included with there brand new price tags. Please feel free to search the web and confirm these. Remember to add around %20 when looking at items only available outside of Europe and you need to pay shipping too but i'm leaving that out to keep things simple. I would post links to websites but that would be deemed naughty on this forum.

current configiration. List directly below is all the parts that are installed at the moment.

Tanaka m870 police - £456

Real steel remington 870 forend tube - £57.40

Real steel remington 870 forend tube nut - £11.60

Real steel remington 870 carrier dog - £13.10

1 x custom made by machine shop tool steel striker pin = bit the hammer hits - £35

TSC steel reinforced breach bolt assembly - £155.50

TSC steel hammer and sear connector - £60

G & P steel folding stock set - £75

G & P steel barrel clamp & QD sling mount - £15.60

pps folding shell catcher - £18.50

pps 6 shell side saddle - £30.70

pps 1 piece steel slide block - £10

Genuine tanaka extended outer barrle - swapped it with somone for the shorter version and paid them £30

tanaka magazine tube extension bought second hand for £20

real steel wooden for end/ pump grip bought second hand for £20

spare parts, not fitted at the moment

Original tanaka black plasstic stock and for end

original tanaka magazine tube cap and short spring

1 x custom made by machine shop tool steel striker

pin = bit the hammer hits - £35

3 x pps 870 plastic loading chamber - £24.10

real steel remington 870 hammer - £13.10

original tanaka plastic breach block assembley.

As you can see this shotgun represents a lot of money spent. Well Over £1000 when you add it all up. However every little piece of cheese metal that the original tanakas were made from has been replaced with steel and what you are left with is a rock solid shell ejecting shottie that does not die. The only part that i think will fail is the plastic shell chamber but with 3 spares this 870 should out last me.

now they say the whole is greater than the sum of its parts but unfortunatly for me i know i'm not gonna sell ir for a price that is. Bearing in mind that i'm not including any shells with this as i would like to keep them for my other shotguns. I'm asking for £599 all in paypalled and posted. I could add shells to the package but you might as well buy them new from somewhere else. Viewing is highly recomended as this beast will certainly bring a smile to anyones face. will trade this for a decent quantity of madbull pb4 shells so if your hoarding them and fancy a change i'm sure we could work something out. Also wouldnt mind a deepfire m72a2 2017 metal version or AT4 if you have one. Pictures are too big to upload so if your interested then please pm me your email address and i will send them over. Any questions drop me a pm. Cheers rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived