Brand new WE Apache mp5 not working

VLTORfan78

I've had it since Jan 8th and I can't get it to work.  I feel up the mag, rack the bolt and pull the trigger and nothing happens.[/size]

I've been told that it might be the rocker valve or firing pin but I need to know who to fix it.

Here's a short video (hope it works) that I did for a FB group but nobody seemed to help me.

https://www.facebook.com/elliott.cosper/videos/1668837056506925/?comment_id=1921342121339244&reply_comment_id=1921348628005260&notif_id=1517086028316889&notif_t=group_comment

Right, so continuing over from the other thread:

It's hard to visually check if the knocker is aligned with the mag valve but to start, check if the knocker is functioning properly. With a mag out and hammer up, the knocker should protrude into the magwell. If you try to push the knocker up it should spring back down. Then try cocking the gun slowly. The knocker should stay forward for a while until the hammer is pulled down far enough to engage the valve knocker lock. 

Yeah I've been asked this several times so that's not it

I got it off of EhobbAsia.com and I live in the US it might be to expensive to send back.  I did email them a few days after I got it but never heard from them.  Oh and btw it worked for like 3 shots and stopped firing after that and kept just clicking after pulling the trigger.

I'm aware this is a U.K. forum but if anyone is the US owns this gun I can send just the lower that way you can test it out on your upper to see what's wrong with it.  That way I can save a bit on shipping too.

Thanks.

I just figured it out.  I thought you pull the lever towards you but it's the opposite so now I feel dumb lol

The extra I bought (the lighter one) screw was loose on the lever so I tighten it and now it works like the other one.  When it was loose as soon as I put it in the magwell it would switch off lol.

Thanks for the help though guys :)

Thumbs up for coming back and letting us know what the problem was and admitting your stupidity ;)

I was really curious what this was about since the dry firing lever had been covered already.

If things don't work flipped one way, flip it the over. But yah, I guess the loose screw screwed you over, see what I did there, hehe :P

Archived