Carry Handle Acogs

Got Wood?

Hi All,

I’m trying to find a new optic that suits my need, for something less mainstream, can fulfill an older look if needed, but is practical and useful. Self lighting/adjusting not preferred as I don’t want it turning off in pitch black, as that’s where I want it most.

I’ve stumbled upon a few small sized acogs, mounted onto carry handles, but I can’t find/tell if they’re the right one from all the vague listings.

Does anyone make, a small sized, barely magnified battery powered a cog, that mounts to a carry handle, like the one pictured below?

Cheers

767ea4cd6168256d384f226344ed25e2.jpg

As far as I'm aware there isn't a clone so you'll have to stump up for a full price genuine Trijicon I'm afraid.. they are awesome and cute though so totally worth the price. In my experience airsoft replica acogs are generally naff anyway with poor eye relief and dodgy lenses.

EDIT: naughty word got through the swear filter!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Does it specifically have to be mounted directly onto the carry handle? When I had a M4 I had a rds on a RIS rail attached to the carry handle

Edit: something like this

https://www.combathunting.com/SCOPE_MOUNTS-See_Thru_Carry_Handle_Mount_with_Picatinny_Tri_Rai_2.html

Really yes. What I’d like to do for a setup is have the carry handle for outdoors daylight play, then if I’m at a CQB sight simply whack the sight on top. I hate having an optic but not a rear BUIS so requires taking bits on and off.

It’s not the end of the world, just wondered if someone had done a clone of the smaller models.

Walther do a couple that look smart, but can’t find the answer as to whether they mount in the same way.

Hey ho!

• 3 months later...

I just came across this and I remembered this thread. been a while so not sure if you found something but if not;

https://www.optics-trade.eu/uk/primary-arms-compact-2-5x-ar15.html

You can mount it straight to the carry handle, it's 2.5x mag, it has a rail on top if you were so inclined, its compact enough, looks but its also £215, at least from that retailer anyway. 

On 2/17/2018 at 9:45 PM, Skarclaw said:

Not an amazing replica I guess but still its 1.5x24 and looks like it can mount to a carry handle

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ACOG-Type-1x30-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Scope-w-QD-11-20mm-Mount-HD-3/537809538.html

I think this is a red dot (aliexpress thinks I am / can read Dutch and shows me the Dutch version, what?)

IIRC there's no usable, low power magnification, carry handle mount ACOG mini varient replica.
The closest thing I encountered is the one comes with Alien Airsoft M4A1 SWAT Version AEG few years back, which was not sold separately and is 3x mag.

Archived