Custom built airsoft welrod.

ninja master of coffee

Here's the google translated blurb for those interested.

It is a very unusual well rod rod air gun. Well rod is a pistol with emphasis on silencing developed in the UK during the Second World War. A real gun is a bolt action formula that performs bolt operation one by one. (For details, please refer to Wikipedia etc.) This air gun is not made by the manufacturer, it becomes the product of full scratch which individuals were designed and produced based on the firearms sword law. Therefore, it is not sold at airsoft shops. (Individual production & popular products so now it will be difficult to get it right now) Individual production, but parts and metal parts cut out in various places are used, it has become a very good texture finish . There is sale of spare mug. Click here for details. ? http://kyuuwasitukoubou.hatenablog.com/ Operation is push type air cocking. Twist the lock at the rear end of the bolt to release ? pull the bolt (piston strikes shear) ? push the bolt and twist the cocking & bolt rear end to bolt lock. The number of bullets is 8, and there is a power of around 0.35 J at 0.2 gBB. From the manufacturer, I think that this special gun which will not be commercialized first becomes the actual shape, and furthermore that BB bullet can be launched further I think that there is a big meaning. (* '? `) If you like things you changed, how about 1?

I'm going to see if he still has the VP9. My connection in Japan might help me out in getting it.

From what I can tell, they are not very powerful(150 fps and forward spring action) and range is terrible. Like the real thing! Just a plinker/model gun for looks and replication. Definitely not a serious skirmish pistol. Holds only 8 rounds. No hop up.

Edit: seller told me that the VP9 was a one-off and was sold at the Victory show last year. Oh well, worth a try.

Lack of hop up is a let down, it's not like fixed hop is even difficult to engineer. Low power is completely expected, it's a spring pistol with a tiny cylinder. This strikes me as something that Tokyo Marui or someone could produce a decent version of for a not silly price, I mean, it's a springer pistol, it would be the most legit springer pistol going considering the operation of the real thing, that coupled with the very effective suppressor design Tokyo Marui have on things like the VSR-10 G-spec would be amazing. That, or someone should produce these as a project since the design is so simple.

Edit: And yeah, I got the impression all of their stuff is either very limited production runs or one off builds.

He did say the Welrod would be made in production, only very limited. He only took reservations for the Welrod at the Victory show in 17' and 16' to gauge interest. But no news if he would sell them on commision, at his website.

GBB 1911 magazine. Rocket-valve removed, thus no cylinder movement.

Cocking-movent readies hammer and chambers a round.

Light hammer-spring would still produce decent power.

I had plans for De Lisle but the same idea could be used for Welrod, "bolt-lock handgun"

It would be 3d printed, as in plastic but if there were enough people interested in it I could make it happen.

It would be quite a simple print also so the price would not go above 150 bucks.

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, swatti said:

GBB 1911 magazine. Rocket-valve removed, thus no cylinder movement.

Cocking-movent readies hammer and chambers a round.

Light hammer-spring would still produce decent power.

I had plans for De Lisle but the same idea could be used for Welrod, "bolt-lock handgun"

It would be 3d printed, as in plastic but if there were enough people interested in it I could make it happen.

It would be quite a simple print also so the price would not go above 150 bucks.

De Lisle airsoft rifle would be pure sex, and I'm not even into WW2 weapons

Archived