$1K USD Airsoft Bundle! Vipertech M4, GHK PDW, Stark Arms G17, KSC M9

I'm getting out of airsoft, and gonna sell things in $1K Increment bundles (+ Shipping, or if you're local come pick it up free of postage!)

First up:

aWPSOBy.jpg?1

that is a custom 2014 Vipertech M4A1 that has been Anodized by USAnodizing with an actual Colt A2 Flash Hider, and an Actual COlt Pistol Grip. The gun is outfitted with a Real Magpul MBUS rear sight, and an Magpul ASAP rear sling swivel plate. Also included is a unknown brand side sling swivel up top. That's also a real Knights foregrip. Of course, all Internals are Viper Internals. That's a ACOG Replica that's only a red dot (No mag).

I'm throwing in an extras:

Vipertech Upper receiver

KWA/KSC Beretta (Has KSC Aluminum Slide with trademarks, and actual Beretta grips)

blackhawk SERPA Holster

Stark Arms Glock 17 with a Steel outer barrel and a aluminum slide (Their limited edition version)

GHK PDW Version 3 I believe. It only fires on Semi Auto, don't know why Full auto doesn't work, but should be a simple fix (I haven't looked into it for a couple of years, since it hasn't saw any shots in quite some time already)

VFC Front sight, GHK rear, red dot sight, VFC KAC Tan Foregrip replica, EB Mag, and a Genuine Magpul MOE+ Grip. Some random taclight I bought from airsoftgi, and you'll also get the original PDW Flash hider on top of the KAC replica M4QD. And various other PDW accessories. Yes this PDW has the trades as well!

Anyways, custom viper in itself if you decide to get it from CWI (Seems like the only place to sell it is 730 + shipping) Since this is a custom anodized from USAnodizing without the forging flash, and with all the extras, The KSC M9 is 160 bucks, and the stark arms is another 175.00 (When they still sold the alu slide + Steel outer combo as a limited edition), and of course the PDW is just south of 300. The PDW is also discontinued, and it is NOT the hop up version... though I know you can buy a hop up for this gun too! Yes, that's a steel bolt, and also a couple of barrels including the longer barrel as well!

The viper has less than 20 rounds that has gone through it just to make sure it works, and it is a full travel bolt as well too.

Price is $1000 + shipping. Will not part this bundle!

The item is located in the Los Angeles area in CA, USA

the viper is CUSTOM. You wont' find another one like this! I had it anodized by US Anodizing and trademarks to match modern Standard Issue M4's like this one:

M8bsOZn.jpg

here's my viper receiver:

L2O7yySh.jpg

notice the trademark of the "Colt Defense" rather than the colt MFG Co. That's the biggest difference. Plus it's custom anodized and I got the receivers un-anodized from cwi airsoft.

Archived