ASG M15 SPORTLINE

BenFen

Hello, am new to airsoft and looking for a gun, came across this one http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/asg-armalite-m15-series-m15a4-ranger-sl-carbine-tan.htm .The ASG Armalite M15 Ranger, does anyone have any experience with this gun and could recommend it or not

Cheers

Ben

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the hobby!

Whilst I don't have any experience with that model, it's mostly constructed of polymer.

Probably best to get some hands on experience with it and see if it's well made.

Whilst it is legal for your parents to buy an IF (two-tone) and then gift it to you, I would not be making statements like "my parents said they would buy me a gun" as this could be incriminating - you are clearly attempting to circumvent the law.

I think it's a stupid law and I wish it didn't exist, and I doubt you'd get in trouble for it, but if anyone really wanted to kick up a fuss you or your parents could be looking at charges.

Cheeeeaaap internals.

Aluminum barrel with a cheap anodized coating, ours was blue.

Lowest grade alloy in the mechbox.

Bad QC.

We even had some outer barrels with chanted hop-up wing slots and CA tried to blame us for "breaking" when we took out the hop-up and barrel...you can't break bad machining Yan...

CA has never been HQ.  Yan and Jackie are evil money oriented people.

Archived