WE ISSC M22. Would like user comments and sugguestions

Wingman

Before I started building my own G series pistols, I had always considered the WE M22 as it was the only G18 sized pistol available in the USA.

Finally picked one up and so far so good.

Appears to be very solid and well made. Hardly any rattle and the WE hop-up was actually effective right out of the box (with minor adjustment it throw .23's nicely). It is about a half inch shorter than a G18.

While I bought the CO2 version, it takes my KJW G23/18 Green Gas magazines as well as all my TM, KJW and WE G17 magazines.

Trigger is ok (a little hard but usable). Re-set is short, tactile and audible. The sights are nice (especially like the windage adjustable rear sight).

Outer barrel has the usual WE barrel threads and while it didnt come with the threaded adapter, it takes the standard WE adapter.

The rail is different than the G series and is too short for a standard M3 or TLR 1 light to attach (however my TLR 1 is set for the G rail and I can probably adjust that with a different insert in the light). 

Looking for any comments on how his pistol holds up with long usage as well as suggestions for a proper suppressor and maybe a light that will attach to this pistol right out of the box.

Your comments will be appreciated.  

Archived