Madbull Airsoft

bladerunner168

Does anyone know what's happening at Madbull?

Are they still operating? 

I know quality wasn't the best but at least they had a huge variety of licenses and hence products.

Seems they've been inactive for quite a while now, they haven't updated their FB page for over a year now.

As far as I can tell, their quality is really quite good, it's hard to find better airsoft rails or silencers. I have quite a lot of their stuff, most of their rails, a couple of CTR receivers, a Noveske receiver, most of their silencers. Their buckings are still quite good, and I'm pretty sure their red Shark bucking is still the go to for single solenoid HPA systems. If I'm looking for a rail, they are my first stop. Likewise with outer barrels (the silver Noveske ones, the Daniel Defence ones can suck a *rickroll*).

I have been hearing that high end airsoft is pretty much dead... madbull was never cheap. I loved their rails as they had some perfect designs. 

Been trying to break their propane adapters for years... can't. Not sure what bad quality people have had with their stuff.

Strike is interesting. Appears to be another PTS mindset where they do real world and airsoft (probably to get around itar)

Archived