2nd $1K USD bundle deal!

My Second package consists of:

WE-Tech M14 EBR with Bi-Pod and Scope and 6 mags!! I've personally shot probably less than 50 rounds through this rifle a couple of years ago, but haven't touched it since! And of course, this thing has full trades :)

The second gun you get in this package is the beautiful Stark Arms Glock 19 with FULL Trades. This isn't just any Stark Arms Glock 19, but the Full Steel edition, that comes with the gun case as well! You'll get the Gun, The Gun Case, the allen wrench, 1 CO2 mag, and the CO2 mag adapter for the shorter G19 grip. (You don't need it, but it just makes it look flush) And of course, you can use GG with this gun as well, but won't kick as hard as CO2!

Anyways, everyone know that the M14 EBR is discontinued, and you can only purchase them from evike (the only place I've found them anyways) for 700.00 with 1 mag. You're getting 6 mags AND a full steel Glock 19 from Stark (From what has been arguably tooted as the holy grail of Glock 19's GBB pistols with their attention to detail)

0IcilUrh.jpg?1

Hfpd01Eh.jpg?1

vAbdWvrh.jpg

nXbPMpfh.jpg

cxZAgQ4h.jpg

$1,000.00 + Shipping (Located in the Los Angeles Area, if you want to pick it up, it's free for you!) e-mail me @ samgao@gmail.com

let me know if you guys have any questions!

• 1 month later...

Archived