WE PDW

Brick

So I have the above mentioned WE PDW, takes the gas mags. My issue is that most of the mags don't feed, is this a common issue that new feed lips will fix or is there a known work around?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Miss feeds can be caused by: 

1) overfilled magazine. Mags will take 40+ bbs, but shouldn't really be charged with more than 30 - 32. 

2) Miss alligned mags.This is why I asked which mags you were using, It can make certainly make a difference, but normally it's the other way around. STANAG mags are a little loose on the PDW, but the PDW mags should work perfectly fine.  Still, check  the mags for rattle when inserten in the mag well, and shim the mag well with some tape or even gluing a piece of plastic if necessary. 

3) Miss aligned nozzle. Sometimes can be due a little wobble between the nozzle halves, if so, a layer of teflon tape at the joint will keep it firmly in place

4) A broken nozzle loading arm.... double check if yours is in good condition

5) Crappy / too big bbs. This might sound obvious, but I've seen this happen a million times. Some bbs might work better than others, and some will even bloat and get stuck. 

6) Broken hop rubber / way too tight hop setting. This one is pretty self-explanatory. 

Miss feeds can be caused by: 

1) overfilled magazine. Mags will take 40+ bbs, but shouldn't really be charged with more than 30 - 32. 

2) Miss alligned mags.This is why I asked which mags you were using, It can make certainly make a difference, but normally it's the other way around. STANAG mags are a little loose on the PDW, but the PDW mags should work perfectly fine.  Still, check  the mags for rattle when inserten in the mag well, and shim the mag well with some tape or even gluing a piece of plastic if necessary. 

3) Miss aligned nozzle. Sometimes can be due a little wobble between the nozzle halves, if so, a layer of teflon tape at the joint will keep it firmly in place

4) A broken nozzle loading arm.... double check if yours is in good condition

5) Crappy / too big bbs. This might sound obvious, but I've seen this happen a million times. Some bbs might work better than others, and some will even bloat and get stuck. 

6) Broken hop rubber / way too tight hop setting. This one is pretty self-explanatory. 

May have overfilled the magazines, I only use a good make if BB and the gun is in good working order otherwise. It also feeds flawlessly from the original magazine.
Thanks. Will try with half loaded mags tonight and see what happens.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Archived