Looking for a good out of box, all metal M9

Wingman

One of my sons is looking for a good, all metal M9, that is good to go "right out of the box".

The pistol will likely be kept as is, with little or no upgrades. Obviously, he is looking for decent range, accuracy and dependability. Trades are not that important as this pistol is to see lots of use and he's not looking for "show piece". C02 capability is also needed.

We would like to keep it "Marui Compatable" as there are so many available spare parts and magazines available.

The reason why he is not interested in and actual Marui is that he does not have the time (or the funds), to put into a full metal kit up-grade.

Thanks for the assist.

My personal favourite m9, and I have had a few, is the ksc system 7. It is not marui compatible, not sure about c02, but is is metal (apart from the barrel as with all s7) and it does fit real steel grips perfectly. I have used mine with standard and extended mags (93r mags) during freezing weather and snow without any problems, easily getting more than the full mag worth of bbs using green gas.  Some people hate ksc, but my m9 is super accurate and has awesome range with nothing changed whatsoever apart from the grips.

Archived